60's British bike.

500 twin 4 stroke.

And now you've moved onto a rare as hen's teeth experimental/racing Velo twin that even i did'nt know existed, value today probably in excess of £100k, to a home-made Velo 1000cc v twin (albeit nicely done). I could point you in the direction of commercially made 1000cc Enfield v twins made in Australia using 500cc single top ends, but what is the point? Or your point?

I will probably spend more rebuilding my bike than it's worth. But at the end I will feel that the money and effort will be worth it, to me anyway.

Better than letting it fall apart. Maybe some day someone will appreciate it, maybe not, but I will be happy with me.

Old bikes, old cars same same, as they say here.

I will probably spend more rebuilding my bike than it's worth. But at the end I will feel that the money and effort will be worth it, to me anyway.

Better than letting it fall apart. Maybe some day someone will appreciate it, maybe not, but I will be happy with me.

Good on yer, mate. I spend loads on classic bikes & cars (in UK) and don't regret it. Just wish that I could have kept a few vehicles.

What are you to restore, overherebc ?

Good on yer, mate. I spend loads on classic bikes & cars (in UK) and don't regret it. Just wish that I could have kept a few vehicles.

What are you to restore, overherebc ?

Just wish that I could have kept a few vehicles

With you on this point...i've had quite a few bikes over the years that at the time were ''just bikes'' and are now collectable classics..such is life.