Acupuncturist

lemel

I am looking for a good Acupuncturist in Pattaya-Jomtien? anybody know of a good one or had experience of one here?

Nigel at the Iron Man Gym in Jomtien Complex is the best I've came across.His number is 060091368

A few of the Pattaya bashers strike me as being real pricks, you may try them :o

Sorry for the last. On a serious note be very careful of who you choose. I have friends here in HK who have good experiences and some who have suffered at the hands of the careless and untrained. Pattaya may not be the place to " Try out " something that is unregulated. Even the crap dentists have a bit of tin on the wall to say where they were trained.

I've used Nigel loads of times and I know plenty of other people who have used him.

The only problem is that he's built like a brick shithouse so although his massages can really hurt (but they do work) :o

Hi kurgen

do you know if some people visit him for STOP SMOKING ???

I am looking for a good Acupuncturist in Pattaya-Jomtien? anybody know of a good one or had experience of one here?

Nigel at the Iron Man Gym in Jomtien Complex is the best I've came across.His number is 060091368

Cheers Kurgen..will give him a try! if anybody knows of anybody else please let me know..thanks

bad news for everyone including me. Nigel told me he was closing shop the end of the month and moving out of country :o

There's an American acupunturist. Nigel will know if he is still here and where he lives. Since Nigel is leaving he probably won't mind giving out the info.

bad news for everyone including me. Nigel told me he was closing shop the end of the month and moving out of country :o

There's an American acupunturist. Nigel will know if he is still here and where he lives. Since Nigel is leaving he probably won't mind giving out the info.

If you are talking about Jerry McGinness then I'm sorry to tell you that he left Dodge City about 18 months ago and now lives on Koh Samui

If you are talking about Jerry McGinness then I'm sorry to tell you that he left Dodge City about 18 months ago and now lives on Koh Samui

Used Gerry a few times with his needles on my shoulder injury, did not help just gave me more pain than I could stand. :D

For me I have found by trial and error over the years that a better way to block pain and re generate damaged tissue is a two or four channel micro tens, one pad on the site of the injury and one on a handy acu point. Worked for me and you can use it at home any time :D

Used Gerry a few times with his needles on my shoulder injury, did not help just gave me more pain than I could stand. :D

For me I have found by trial and error over the years that a better way to block pain and re generate damaged tissue is a two or four channel micro tens, one pad on the site of the injury and one on a handy acu point. Worked for me and you can use it at home any time :D

Please, what is a two or four channel micro tens?

Please, what is a two or four channel micro tens?

About the size of a pack of cigaretts, delivers a pulsating micro current through sticky pads to the point of contact. Unblocking chee lines and re generating tissue allowing blood to go in and heal damaged areas. Have seen them at Big C and Lotus in the area outside the checkouts. Two channel is just two pads and 4 channel is four pads, same principle as accupuncture but non invasive.