Bill Cosby's public moralizing was his undoing

webfact

Who gives a s**t about this old f**t. Had his day in the celeb sun.... Let him <deleted> off into oblivion. Only stupid idiots care about this celeb stalking.

Well, stupid idiots and 30+ women that he drugged and raped.

Arrest, charge and prosecute him yes! But stop the constant media barrage presenting minute alleged details as daily news worthiness.

This newly discovered admission by Cosby of drugging women for sex is indeed very newsworthy. Not to you maybe, although you apparently were strongly affected ... or do you easily and often call people 'stupid idiots'?

The aspect of this case, that I do not get, is why on earth he needed to drug these women? He was a star, and was very wealthy. Beautiful, young women in Los Angeles are some of the easiest women in the world, when it comes to falling under the spell of the hypnosis of fame and fortune. So, he had supermodels who were willing to give themselves to him. Why would he have to resort to this kind of reprehensible behavior, when he had some much of the "willing and able" type available? Was it just pure pathological illness? He needs to be punished severely for his crimes. I just don't get the motivation for a guy in his position.

Given that there is absolutely no known evidence to support any of the allegations, I had no way to conclude that any of them are true. That's why I came to ThaiVisa. There is always an abundance of blowhards that know for sure, in spite of a total lack of evidence, who is guilty of what. Thanks for enlightening me on the truth. I wonder why we don't dispense with investigations, judges, and juries when we have you to get everything sorted as soon as it appears in the tabloids.

I am sure he appreciates you coming to his defense. He is going to send you a "He defended me even after it looked very likely i forced over 30 women into getting busy with me, when I could have had all I wanted with willing participants" gold trophy, along with a $200 gift certificate at TGI Fridays. Please submit your address to his agent.

I believe the Statute of Limitation are up on most, if not all, of these alleged rapes. But his denials ring hollow when we now know that he has admitted to drugging women and having sex with them.

I am afraid it is not just 'where there's smoke, there's fire', in this case where there are flames, there is fire.

He has not admitted to drugging anyone. Where did you hear this absurd nonsense? Or did you just make it up?

He did admit it. The AP was able to get ahold of sworn testimony of him admitting this in a 2005 deposition. It was previously sealed, at great expense no doubt. The only thing in question is how many women did he drug. The guy is a serious loser and a psychopath.

Who gives a s**t about this old f**t. Had his day in the celeb sun.... Let him <deleted> off into oblivion. Only stupid idiots care about this celeb stalking.

Arrest, charge and prosecute him yes! But stop the constant media barrage presenting minute alleged details as daily news worthiness.

This newly discovered admission by Cosby of drugging women for sex is indeed very newsworthy. Not to you maybe, although you apparently were strongly affected ... or do you easily and often call people 'stupid idiots'?

He has not admitted to drugging any women. Anyone who would say such an stupid thing is an idiot.

It seems the only way he will be prosecuted is if one of his victims was underage, since the statute of limitations has run out in the rest of the cases. So his reputation is ruined but his fortune and lifestyle isn't.

Maybe this new revelation will encourage such a victim to come forward.

How do you know he drugged and raped anyone?

Because he has admitted giving Quaaludes to women so he could have sex with them. That is rape

I believe the Statute of Limitation are up on most, if not all, of these alleged rapes. But his denials ring hollow when we now know that he has admitted to drugging women and having sex with them.

I am afraid it is not just 'where there's smoke, there's fire', in this case where there are flames, there is fire.

He has not admitted to drugging anyone. Where did you hear this absurd nonsense? Or did you just make it up?

It is pretty much all over the news today, Oh Clueless One. Here's one source but there are dozens, including almost every "major" mainstream news outlet (CNN, BBC, etc). I chose this one since it also describes what you are doing.....downplaying the severity of the actions of a well known - and popular - rapist.
"In 2005 Bill Cosby admitted, under oath, to drugging several women with the intention of having sex with them. (To be clear, sex without one party's consent, is called rape.) But in the intervening hours since the report first emerged, the realities of rape culture -- its insidiousness and pervasiveness -- have become all the more clear.
Even now, in the wake of the Cosby news, people and media outlets are still using language that simultaneously downplays and sensationalizes what he did. Headlines like, Cosby's "Sex Bombshell" that don't use the word "rape" perpetuate this idea that what this man did was creepy, yet somehow benign. Furthermore, this news is not a bombshell. We've known about Cosby's history of assault since last year. Really, it's been out there -- but ignored -- for at least 10 years."

The aspect of this case, that I do not get, is why on earth he needed to drug these women? He was a star, and was very wealthy. Beautiful, young women in Los Angeles are some of the easiest women in the world, when it comes to falling under the spell of the hypnosis of fame and fortune. So, he had supermodels who were willing to give themselves to him. Why would he have to resort to this kind of reprehensible behavior, when he had some much of the "willing and able" type available? Was it just pure pathological illness? He needs to be punished severely for his crimes. I just don't get the motivation for a guy in his position.

Given that there is absolutely no known evidence to support any of the allegations, I had no way to conclude that any of them are true. That's why I came to ThaiVisa. There is always an abundance of blowhards that know for sure, in spite of a total lack of evidence, who is guilty of what. Thanks for enlightening me on the truth. I wonder why we don't dispense with investigations, judges, and juries when we have you to get everything sorted as soon as it appears in the tabloids.

What rock are you guys hiding under? Not following the news?

(CNN)Bill Cosby has admitted to getting prescription Quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with, newly released documents show.

The documents, dating back to 2005, stem from a civil lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand -- one of the dozens of women who have publicly accused the comedian of sexual assault. The records were made public Monday after The Associated Press went to court to compel their release.

Doctor: Quaaludes may disconnect you from reality

Doctor: Quaaludes may disconnect you from reality 03:00

PLAY VIDEO

CNN has attempted to reach a lawyer and publicist for Cosby to respond to the revelations contained in the documents, without success. His longtime publicist, David Brokaw, said, "We have no plans to issue a statement."

In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand's attorney, Dolores Troiani.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.

Who are Cosby's accusers?

Who are Cosby's accusers? 26 photos

EXPAND GALLERY

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

What rock are you guys hiding under? Not following the news?

(CNN)Bill Cosby has admitted to getting prescription Quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with, newly released documents show.

The documents, dating back to 2005, stem from a civil lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand -- one of the dozens of women who have publicly accused the comedian of sexual assault. The records were made public Monday after The Associated Press went to court to compel their release.

Doctor: Quaaludes may disconnect you from reality

Doctor: Quaaludes may disconnect you from reality 03:00

PLAY VIDEO

CNN has attempted to reach a lawyer and publicist for Cosby to respond to the revelations contained in the documents, without success. His longtime publicist, David Brokaw, said, "We have no plans to issue a statement."

In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand's attorney, Dolores Troiani.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.

Who are Cosby's accusers?

Who are Cosby's accusers? 26 photos

EXPAND GALLERY

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Where is the part where Cosby admits to rape? Where is the part where he admits to giving drugs to any woman without her consent? The article you cite specifically says he does not admit to either. Given that you have the facts in front of you and you assert the opposite, its obvious youre telling lies. What we don't know is whether or not the accusers are liars, also. Edited by thousandpercent

Because he has admitted giving Quaaludes to women so he could have sex with them. That is rape

He didn't admit to any such thing. He refused to answer the question.

He didn't admit to any such thing. He refused to answer the question.
you should be his attorney

There's no smoke without fire.

Absolute nonsense ! You have been living in a cloistered world a la Tom Brown,s Schooldays. Down here in sin city (Pattaya) all you need to do is be successful and you will spawn a plethora of lies and b*l*h*t from losers who are trying to put you down. Sad but true.

Everyone of those women who appeared on CNN today making these accusations were flanked by Glory Allred, who was literally coaching them to cry before the cameras. I don't know if Cosby is guilty. But having 30 women lined up and being directed to act before the cameras is also suspicious.