Fairtex Price Confusion

NewInPatts

Went to fairtex the other day and looked at their prices.

It says one month - all sports - 6,000 baht - at first glance not a bad deal, considering fitness first in bangkok and those branches charge around 2,000 baht a month just for the gym.

So I asked the lady if Muay Thai is included and she told me NO!

Her response was 10 hour Muay Thai 6,000 baht!

I think this can't be right. Every normal Muay Thai gym charges around 4-6,000 baht a month for muay thai training, so 600 baht a session at fairtex sounds way over the top.

Hope someone can clarify their pricing.

What does 'all sports - 6,000 baht / month' really include? Just gym, badminton and their pool?

I wanted to join it because of Muay Thai and their gym but doing Muay Thai 5 times a week is 12,000 baht / month just for Muay Thai and an extra 6,000 baht just for the gym, according to the 'friendly' lady behind the counter.

I hope it was a mistake and their pricing isn't that crazy compared to other places.

I used to like Fairtex but a couple of years ago they jacked all the prices up and now they ask silly money for what you get.

Nice place but these days a rip off.

Thanks, do you know of a good alternative which offers a half decent gym and Muay Thai?

I used to like Fairtex but a couple of years ago they jacked all the prices up and now they ask silly money for what you get.

Thanks, do you know of a good alternative which offers a half decent gym and Muay Thai?

You could use Tonys in Pattay tai.

It is functional and it is cheap.

You could use Tonys in Pattay tai.

It is functional and it is cheap.

Thanks! Do they offer Muay Thai classes as well and what's the price range?