Voodoo Lounge

tmifune

Does anyone recall the Voodoo Lounge? I remember it back in 2000 when an American named Yoshi ran it with his Thai wife. Is it still there?

Open but under different name.....

Funny, but when I see your avatar, guess who I think of ?????? You got it.....

By any chance, do you remember the nght that Yoshi started work on the new garage door at Vodoo?

gonzo

Does anyone recall the Voodoo Lounge? I remember it back in 2000 when an American named Yoshi ran it with his Thai wife. Is it still there?

By any chance, do you remember the nght that Yoshi started work on the new garage door at Vodoo?

gonzo

Ha ha, I do. Quite an unusual way to park a car. The new place is owned by a Dutchman and is called The Wall. Nothing like the Voodoo, but friendly and frequented by farang customers.

gonzo

When I saw the nick, i also thought of Yoshi. I was there the day he parked his pick up truck inside the Bar. Bua (his ex wife or GF) called the cops. They came, they saw, they laughed.

The bad news is that Bua has breast cancer. As far as I know one was already removed.

gonzo

Yes, I remember seeing the truck there one morning and thinking <deleted>? I liked the place, but he and the wife where always at it so I started to avoid Voodoo.