Reliable travel agency

Beng

I cannot pinpoint it.

The business is owned by an Indian person - not a big operation.

There is another travel agency on the road one north of Thapae - again Indian owned; far larger. It is on a corner.

I prefer KK - more personalised service. Amendment to itinerary - service with care. He as a real gentleman.

It is on the same side of the road per the Google map.

(I am not Indian.)

If you are traveling internationally say on Korean Airlines, there is no way a travel agent can beat prices directly from the Asian carriers. I have seen flights from Chiang Mai to Wasington DC vary as much as 10,000 baht in the span of 20 minutes on Korean Air's website. I called their office in Bangkok and the ticket agent confirmed that this was possible though rare. I almost paid 1,700 for that flight, but ended up a few days later paying 450 dollars less. It is confusing and it sucks, but I think air travel, ticketing, and prices have changed rapidly in the last five years. I have lived in Thailand for 20 years and used the same travel agent for more than half that time, but unless you are doing something really complicated or going some places really off the beaten path, I am not sure what a travel agent has to offer.

Travex, been doing business with them for 8 years. Totally honest. In business since 1974. Surprisingly, their C.M. office is not listed on their website - I don't know why.

travexcx [at] loxinfo dot co.th

Agree with this recommendation, as we both recommended a few months ago on a similar topic.

• 6 months later...

Travex, been doing business with them for 8 years. Totally honest. In business since 1974. Surprisingly, their C.M. office is not listed on their website - I don't know why.

travexcx [at] loxinfo dot co.th

Agree with this recommendation, as we both recommended a few months ago on a similar topic.

Where is the branch located do you know? I used too use them all the time but online only. They were great too.

Any links would be much appreciated.

Where is the branch located do you know? I used too use them all the time but online only. They were great too.

Travex on Google Maps: 18.795881, 98.983640

North side of the moat, heading East, just after PTT station on the left, first shop in a row of shop houses.

post-78027-0-31785200-1452616793_thumb.j

KK or K&K - Thapae Rd - maybe 100m from the Gate.

Going towards the Gate - RHS.

Apologies - no telephone no or email to provide you

+1 kk business centre. Mr Kanit is fantastic. Been using him for years

I have also used him for years. Tha Pae road kitty corner from the old AIS building heading towards the bridge about 50 feet.

081 111 3815

KK or K&K - Thapae Rd - maybe 100m from the Gate.

Going towards the Gate - RHS.

Apologies - no telephone no or email to provide you

Agree, Khanit is a great guy and always help customers find the best options. Next to Tapae Inn Hotel, phone 053-252388

Travex on Google Maps: 18.795881, 98.983640

North side of the moat, heading East, just after PTT station on the left, first shop in a row of shop houses.

attachicon.giftravexcm.jpeg

Thanks Naboo, found it. Same fantastic service as always from Travex staff.

Edited by DaamNaam