Chinese real estate agents

Anyone know how I can get into contact with real estate agents catering for Chinese as I have some real estate to sell and wish to try tap this market, all being a bit quiet on the westerner buyer front at the moment?

I'm fascinated to see the beginnings of a demographic trend......the Chinese buying into CM as a convenient "break" destination.

Isn't it only a matter of time?

I'm not sure if I like the idea but am interested to see factual data.

Heard anecdotes, and we know some big money is going into projects, but would love to know about more of a demographic trend.

Heard of a Chinaman buying a house or condo yet?

Pray tell.

I'm fascinated to see the beginnings of a demographic trend......the Chinese buying into CM as a convenient "break" destination.

Heard anecdotes, and we know some big money is going into projects, but would love to know about more of a demographic trend.

Pray tell.

in fact from recent events one could easily get the impression Chinese are selling rather than buying real estateblink.png

" investors still don't see property as a good financial investment "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/07/08/7-big-questions-about-chinas-astonishing-stock-market-crash-and-what-happens-next/

Pray tell.

in fact from recent events one could easily get the impression Chinese are selling rather than buying real estateblink.png

" investors still don't see property as a good financial investment "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/07/08/7-big-questions-about-chinas-astonishing-stock-market-crash-and-what-happens-next/

In fact it would have been more worrying if there HADN'T been this perfectly reasonable correction in market prices in China.

Your author makes a few of the right points including mentioning the very important fact that the Chinese stock market holds so much less of the average Joe's wealth.....in fact most hold none.

For a rundown on the Chinese market I enjoyed

https://itunes.apple.com/th/podcast/leonard-lopate-show-from-wnyc/id74254710?mt=2&i=346798741

Hope that's the one episode and not the list, if it is look for the one about the Chinese stock market crash aka necessary pullback.

Your author of course rightly points out the traditional .chinese lust for property.