Web hosting

Cloggie

Hello,

I look for advice and hopefully people would like to share their experience and knowledge with me.

At the moment I am in the process of setup a company in Thailand and I look for a reliable hosting company either in Asia, Europe or USA

Our website will ONLY have visitors from Thailand and I look for a Linux shared server with the possibility to move to our own server if network traffic is too high.

Website will have text and a few picture, need MySQL and PHP as well

Any recommendation based on your experience?

Thank everybody for your help.

Hi I have used www.ic-myhost.com for 10 years

English speaking

Linux or windows with small , medium or large hosting .

840.00 bht every year and that includes Domain and hosting

Have Fun

David

I recommend always register the domain yourself.

The last time I had to move ISP they told me I can't do easily, assuming that I have registered the domain with them and they are the registered owner of the domain gigglem.gif

I only told "yes, yes....." everything is on my name. If you are the owner of a company either your company or even better you as person should own the domain.

Hi! Personally I recommend http://HostForLIFE.eu

Good prices, but most important of all, good customer service. And they are really affordable. I mean I found them cheaper than other hosts that's why I bought their service.

There dedicated Linux server prices are a bad joke......

While h90 said if customers in Thailand your server must be too, I disagree. Personally struggled with quality and service here, may exist but not found it yet.

Singapore is a great compromise, very fast for all Thai customers, comparable to Bangkok and much faster than BKK for international visitors.

I run lots of servers and hosting but since not a sponsor cant promote details here, but PM if interested.

Prices dont compare with the bottom of the barrel offerings but provide a lot more flexibility and support...multiple locations, free migrations and great performance available.