Opening hours and services offered at Promenada Chiang Mai Immigration Office One Stop Service

klaus80

I'm really looking forward to having a place to park, air conditioning and places to walk around if I have to wait. Not easy for everyone to get to at the moment, but I think that will change when traffic picks up at the new office.

The one thing I have missed in all the posting is what time will you be able to get into the Mall?sad.png

Isn't immigration located at Ground Level ? or are you talking about buying a coffee ? Selfishly I am more interested in what is the deal with mail in reports old address ? new address ? I guess all will be revealed in time but mine falls next week to be posted.

I'm happy, that I don't have to pay 30 Baht for parking anymore, to the LPG station, opposite the old immigration.

I used to be a customer there for fill up LPG, but after they charged me for parking also, I don't use it anymore.

Sum nam na!

The one thing I have missed in all the posting is what time will you be able to get into the Mall?sad.png

Rimping opens early.

Early do you mean 5:30 in the morning. That seems to be the time people are showing up at the airport site.

Is there a way to block the rest of the mall off from immigration. I take it no one knows yet.

Would be nice if it was like a mall back in Canada. It opened two hours early. It had a Starbucks stand in it and a Cinnabun (sorry about the spelling there) that would open early. Lot's of people would go there just to walk around it for exercise. Really nice in the snow and cold weather.

Edited by northernjohn

Rimping opens early.

Early do you mean 5:30 in the morning. That seems to be the time people are showing up at the airport site.

Is there a way to block the rest of the mall off from immigration. I take it no one knows yet.

Would be nice if it was like a mall back in Canada. It opened two hours early. It had a Starbucks stand in it and a Cinnabun (sorry about the spelling there) that would open early. Lot's of people would go there just to walk around it for exercise. Really nice in the snow and cold weather.

Immigration has doors which are directly facing the car park and outside area. No need to go into the actual mall itself. So the malls opening hours wont impact immigration.

Rimping opens early.

8 o'clock, I think. That's a lot earlier than most malls, or supermarkets.

Isn't immigration located at Ground Level ? or are you talking about buying a coffee ? Selfishly I am more interested in what is the deal with mail in reports old address ? new address ? I guess all will be revealed in time but mine falls next week to be posted.

Mine does to. Waiting for the proper mailing address. Online does not work for me.

Rimping opens early.

I dream the same dream then wake up in a cold sweat.

Can't understand all the fuss about CM Immig mailing address change/possible change. Don't folks think that the PO and Immig, who are probably getting bags of mail each day, have foreseen such issues? And in fact, there is probably no issue at all at work here. SameSame.

Can't understand all the fuss about CM Immig mailing address change/possible change. Don't folks think that the PO and Immig, who are probably getting bags of mail each day, have foreseen such issues? And in fact, there is probably no issue at all at work here. SameSame.

finally

Actually, no! whistling.gif This is Thailand, where anything that requires proper planning seldom happens. If things have a remote chance of going wrong, then they will go wrong. At least, that seems to be the litany in this country.

I would be loathe to risk sending important documents (90-day papers) to the Airport branch, if the mailing address is changed - and certainly would not feel sure that any documents would be "quickly and automatically" forwarded to the correct office (and person).

I will be content to wait a few days to see just what the correct mailing address is for the future. Hopefully, it remains the same - but let's see. Thanks in advance to the person(s) reporting the information about the new/same address. Hope it's pinned, too!

Cheers

This is Thailand, .... If things have a remote chance of going wrong, then they will go wrong.

I think you are full of sh-t.

My experience is that so many things go very well every day that is is a pleasure to do things here.

I was wondering. Are the mail in going to the airport office in the first place. Could they not be going to a separate office? In which case it wouldn't matter.