Recommendations on resort for kids birthday party

MisterSandMan1

• 2 weeks later...

You mention Det Udon Martin which made me remember writing about a place on the outskirts of town that may suit you and your family.

http://www.memock.com/2011/07/04/monteera-resort-and-swimming-pool-det-udom-มนธีรา-รีสอร์ท-เดชอ/

There is better further afield but if you don't want to travel far then it might be worth checking out. Please remember that I did write it 5 years ago and if it is still open and they have sorted their chlorine levels then it might be worth a shot.

Thanks for the replies. I know the place you mean MeMock. Just outside det on the 24. We celebrated there last year and it was fun but as you say the chlorine level was way too high. Took a look back there the other day and they were half way through constructing some slides. We ordered some food and it was disappointing to say the least. We opted for pattaya Noi in the end.

I stayed there a month or so ago (with no kids). It was ok and for us nice to have a reasonable size pool. As you say, a bit of a building site but it did certainly seem popular with kids at the weekend. Don't remember a water problem there BTW.

Edited by DILLIGAD