Polish man found dead with throat slashed in Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 23 hotel

webfact

How do they know nothing was taken ?

They probably don't and probably never said they were sure nothing was taken and are likely speculating on this based on the fact there was valuables in plain site that were not taken such possibly a wallet filled with money and/or gold jewelry along with all the possession one might have still being in the room such a cell phone and enough items to fill his suitcase. Don't read too much into statements and or reports that have been translated. You often need to assume the meaning such as in this case that was was being communicated is it didn't appear anything was taken ... especially when they say they are not finished investigating.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the word is 'safety chain' rather than 'safety chair' then it looks like suicide. Sad, if so. To all reading this thread: if you meet someone who's lonely or sad, try to cheer 'em up. As a farang coming to and residing in Thailand for a third of a century, I've noticed farang men (particularly middle aged and older) rarely if ever get eye contact when out and about town. Come on guys, it's ok to love or even idolize Thais, but don't be so standoffish when seeing a 'stranger' in public. I don't go to bars, but I do have the occasion to meet farang men my age once in awhile. They're travelers, like me. Without exception, every man I converse with has interesting stories to tell. One guy told me about sneaking out of Czechoslovakia on foot, across hundreds of miles - to gain freedom from Soviet domination. Another told me about captaining a small pleasure boat with Rod Stewart as guest. Open up. It wasn't so long ago we were all schoolboys running around the sandlot, yelling at our buddies to 'pass the ball'

I don't know why you would think

If it says safety chain , then it's automatically suicide.

There were demo going around for years on how to put those safety chains on and off from outside the door.

It is a great way to get the police to think no one has been in the room.

He most probably was having a shower, when someone possibly slipped into his room.

No valuable being missing means nothing.

The most common thing I know about suicide.

Is people are very concerned about the way they will be found.

Few of them wish to be found naked or not nicely dressed. It would have to be an extremely sharp knife to cut ones own throat.

Not buying suicide on this one either.

The most common thing you know about suicide wrong. People committing suicide in the nude is common. People committing suicide are generally not in a good mental state. Many suicides could care less about others as they know they will be gone soon while others care very much and leave notes and such and others, at least in part, want to hurt others through their suicide.

Oh,well, there has been another story published that he was murdered by another polish national.

He has been captured already.

Seems it wasnt a suicide after all.

As I suspected.

The BIB have to be the laziest and most incompetent police force in the world.

Close but no cigars try sub Sahara Africa, east Africa , North Africa , West Africa. In all this area give me the BIB anytime.

The Indonesians are far worse also. Khmers? are there any?

Edited by dageurreotype

If the word is 'safety chain' rather than 'safety chair' then it looks like suicide. Sad, if so. To all reading this thread: if you meet someone who's lonely or sad, try to cheer 'em up. As a farang coming to and residing in Thailand for a third of a century, I've noticed farang men (particularly middle aged and older) rarely if ever get eye contact when out and about town. Come on guys, it's ok to love or even idolize Thais, but don't be so standoffish when seeing a 'stranger' in public. I don't go to bars, but I do have the occasion to meet farang men my age once in awhile. They're travelers, like me. Without exception, every man I converse with has interesting stories to tell. One guy told me about sneaking out of Czechoslovakia on foot, across hundreds of miles - to gain freedom from Soviet domination. Another told me about captaining a small pleasure boat with Rod Stewart as guest. Open up. It wasn't so long ago we were all schoolboys running around the sandlot, yelling at our buddies to 'pass the ball'

I don't know why you would think

If it says safety chain , then it's automatically suicide.

There were demo going around for years on how to put those safety chains on and off from outside the door.

It is a great way to get the police to think no one has been in the room.

He most probably was having a shower, when someone possibly slipped into his room.

No valuable being missing means nothing.

The most common thing I know about suicide.

Is people are very concerned about the way they will be found.

Few of them wish to be found naked or not nicely dressed. It would have to be an extremely sharp knife to cut ones own throat.

Not buying suicide on this one either.

The most common thing you know about suicide wrong. People committing suicide in the nude is common. People committing suicide are generally not in a good mental state. Many suicides could care less about others as they know they will be gone soon while others care very much and leave notes and such and others, at least in part, want to hurt others through their suicide.

Oh,well, there has been another story published that he was murdered by another polish national.

He has been captured already.

Seems it wasnt a suicide after all.

As I suspected.

Any link to the other published story?