IE 9 stops working frequent recent issue.

Brit_Doggie

Ok tried win 10 not happy as issues with internet so rollback to win 7 all well and good but now most webstes stop working, so is this because of the new build 10 coming soon and ie will die when it arrives.

So my ? is this is anyone else having this recent issue or does 1 think that win 10 will actually kill off the other internet explorers, as yes it happens also on chrome etc.

No idea what you are on about, but IE11 is latest version so I'd get that to start with.

11 no good my friend not compatible with game i play hence why i stick with 9 but having said that the game i play has had big server issues now for over a fortnight also.

If the ? was difficult to understand your post therefore was equally not understandable as i am well aquainted with what is there to be used but choose not to use because of either flash player issues or the like.

Edited by Brit_Doggie

If you did a Win10 'upgrade' and subsequently 'rolled back' then it's likely a OS Driver / Network Configuration issue from that.

Especially so if your Chrome Browser on the same machine is similarly affected.

You can try using SYSTEM -> RECOVERY and see if a system image is available from a time before the Win10 upgrade.

If so, then it would put your system back to how is was on that date.