Two Serial Thieves arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

Two Serial Thieves arrested by Pattaya Police

3men-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Wednesday afternoon Pattaya Police held a press conference to announce the arrest of three men accused of a series of street robberies in the Pattaya and Jomtien areas.

The arrested individuals were named as Khun Janhom aged 57, Khun Anon aged 39 and Khun Saman aged 40 and were arrested in a rented room off Jomtien Second Road on Tuesday Night.

The men are accused of stealing items from the seat compartment of a motorbike belonging to Khun Orathai aged 19 on 19th July and thanks to previous Police Reports of similar thefts by three men of similar descriptions, they are thought to have committed at least 10 other robberies.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/204417/two-serial-thieves-arrested-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-23

The table is littered with exhibits so what exactly is he pointing at ?

Do the BIB and victims / witnesses realise how ridiculous this farce looks ?

Thais seem to like pictures of people doing things, maybe because it's rare.

In my condo building management takes pictures of technicians pointing at broken items (I always have the urge to put a speech bubble on them reading "I dont have a clue how to fix this"), and pictures of people changing light bulbs (yes, one person to change the bulb, one to take a picture and one more to tell the other two what to do).

Riveting stuff.

Did the other robberies also involve stuff taken from under the seats of motorcycles? If so, how were they opening the compartments? With master keys, or simply breaking the locks? Either way, who would be so dumb as to leave the valuables shown in the pix inside their bikes?

'Thais seem to like pictures of people doing things, maybe because it's rare.' Thai bashing, I know, but true. Round town observe groups of men lounging about in groups doing nothing (some in uniforms.) Go into Soi 5 and see how many Thais it takes to process a Re-Entry permit. Getting a Government job is for life no matter how little you do/achieve. Thais should be introduced to the concept of a four hour working day - it would kill them.