Internet - No Connection

PETERTHEEATER

I'm with TT&T Maxnet ADSL. When it's working - which is most of the time - the connection and speed is reliable and good. But, when it goes down - as it did from early morning to late afternoon today - there is no connection at all and, strangely, it is often at times when there are VIP air movements and political tensions.

Maybe it's coincidence. Was your provider on-line today?

I'm with Jasmine on TT&T and have been having problems like being able to ping yahoo.com but not able to access the website itself. I would not at all be surprised if they were due to the political situation. Right now things seem to be back to normal.

And yes, schools are closed.

Peter

I'm with TT&T Maxnet ADSL. When it's working - which is most of the time - the connection and speed is reliable and good. But, when it goes down - as it did from early morning to late afternoon today - there is no connection at all and, strangely, it is often at times when there are VIP air movements and political tensions.

Maybe it's coincidence. Was your provider on-line today?

not good for me in tot goldcyber in phuket

afternoon 2 hours,naw from 17,30pm until now non connection with my adsl

only dial-up work

i dont'know if this is problem about the moment ion thailand or normal problem about gateway server of tot adsl...........

I think it is just general networks overload.

Everybody is using the Internet to get the latest info about the coup.

Many times today I faced problems with my TRUE ADSL (time-outs etc). I switched the router off for a minute or so and was back in business after switching it back on.

opalhort

My connection is really <deleted> today. I can usually manage 50-55 KBps on my maxnet 512/256 connection but it is hovering between 5-15 today. This is a 10 connection link to a Usenet server, I could never manage 50-55 on a single connection.

I'm in Chiang Mai btw....

True has /"#&("/ up their DNS service... can't get anywhere unless you know the ipaddress...

Have they done it unintentionally or not?

From 6 am today up to now, True were up and without any problem.

What I say apply for the global internet, and I am sure of it because I worked all the day long.

And no problem to the DNS too.

What sites did yo uchecked up?

True has /"#&("/ up their DNS service... can't get anywhere unless you know the ipaddress...

Have they done it unintentionally or not?

From 6 am today up to now, True were up and without any problem.

What I say apply for the global internet, and I am sure of it because I worked all the day long.

And no problem to the DNS too.

What sites did yo uchecked up?

Thanks posters. Looks like it's just overload rather than intentional blocking. I will try switching the router off/on next time and see if that works.

I'm with TT&T Maxnet ADSL.

Isn't this Jasmine - ji-net??

If so, it was down last Wednesday for awhile. I went out for a walk and some shopping and when I got back to my apt. it was up again. It does go down from time to time, usually for only an hour or so, but sometimes longer.

-redwood