Pantip Plaza, Open ?

mercman24

HI just a quickie, is pantip plaza open,or is it totally shut for refurb, i was about to jump in a taxi, when i remembered reading something about it being shut soon, only i bought 2 nice phones there and i want another, dont please say MBK, as it is samsung samsung samsung, lol i tried the phone number but it came up "doesn't exist, thanks

thankyou for your reply, yes all they know is Samsung, trust me i went to loads of stores there, have had 3 Samsungs load of dog doo doos. over rated expensive rubbish,a bit spoiled by your sarcasm though he he !!

thankyou for your reply, yes all they know is Samsung, trust me i went to loads of stores there, have had 3 Samsungs load of dog doo doos. over rated expensive rubbish,a bit spoiled by your sarcasm though he he !!

What exactly are you bleating on about i have just given you the name of a shop in MBK which sells what your looking for, the brand which said they dont sell in MBK

took your advice went to "HappyPhone" and they didnt have a clue what i was on about even though i showed them my Honor x4 phone and wow 20 thousand,,posts and you still do not know about being sarcastic., like your last line quote, "but you dont want to go to MBK as its samsumg samsung etc",expect you will reply, trying to get to 21 thousand are we,?? and a wasted journey realy i will not reply.

Open your eyes, your samsungsamdungsamsung thing is stupid.

Edited by questionsreplies

took your advice went to "HappyPhone" and they didnt have a clue what i was on about even though i showed them my Honor x4 phone and wow 20 thousand,,posts and you still do not know about being sarcastic., like your last line quote, "but you dont want to go to MBK as its samsumg samsung etc",expect you will reply, trying to get to 21 thousand are we,?? and a wasted journey realy i will not reply.

What dumb arse, your went to mbk to check, the company concerned have a website and email, you could have phoned them and besides their website advertises Honor phones....farang say Thai stupid LOL

And further dont believe you went there and what has my post count got to do with it ? The old attack the post count gambit when got nothing to say how droll LOL

Edited by Soutpeel

What dumb arse, your went to mbk to check, the company concerned have a website and email, you could have phoned them and besides their website advertises Honor phones....farang say Thai stupid LOL

And further dont believe you went there and what has my post count got to do with it ? The old attack the post count gambit when got nothing to say how droll LOL

What an Insolent Ingrate this character is.

People go out of their way to offer advice and he/she(whatever it might be) responds by spewing out vitriol.

And what may I ask, is "wrong" with someone having made 20 Thousand+ Posts here?

Simply suggest that if this "Genius" mercman24 has any further questions, IGNORE him/her or whatever it might be.

Edited by Torrens54