Godox ES600P Repair

I’ve been all over the net and BKK looking for a place that can repair my Godox ES600P portable monolite with no luck.

Contacting Godox directly via email AND Skype has produced no replies or no answers as to where I can get it repaired.

I am hoping that someone knows a place that has the parts and competence to repair this unit.

I’ve been to Photo Systems here and even tho they repair and sell Godox, they had no parts and would have to send it to China.

I’ve been all over Fortune Town and no one there can repair this either.

I’ve heard that there are, in a bldg. in chinatown, on the 4th-5th floor some repair shops there who might be able to do the repair. I’ve been there before shopping and those guys seem pretty analog-ish in their abilities but I could be wrong.

I will be very grateful to anyone who could steer me in the right direction.

The battery is fine as I tested that by putting another new controller on it and it worked. But the controller that sits on top is what seems to be broken and will not turn on.

Thanks for any help!

post-22149-0-49060700-1437818645_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

In case anyone has this same issue of getting their Godox unit repaired, this is what I found.

E-Topphoto in Fortune Tower is a Godox dealer and will send your unit to China to be repaired by Godox. I was lucky that someone in the company was going there and they took my unit there to be fixed and it only took a couple weeks and 1300THB

[email protected], www.etopphoto.com, Line ID e-topphoto

Archived