Second hand Honda Click parts or plastic welding in C M ?

thaibeachlovers

There is a plastic welding shop at GPS Coordinates: N 18°47.073' E 099°00.747' (just copy coordinates and paste in Google).

It's been 3-4 years, since I was there, so it might not be there anymore. It's a shop house (near the the Railway Station).

There is a plastic welding shop at GPS Coordinates: N 18°47.073' E 099°00.747' (just copy coordinates and paste in Google).

It's been 3-4 years, since I was there, so it might not be there anymore. It's a shop house (near the the Railway Station).

Thanks for that info.

Hmmm. Those coordinates come up somewhere in Europe.

OK now. Tried a different web site and get the place in C M. Thanks.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Worth checking the price for a new spare part IMO. Bought a whole new seat for a Honda Dream last year. The original Honda part was cheaper than the seat repair places.

That's what I've been trying to tell him, parts are so cheap here.

The OP asked a question and two people answered it. The rest of the replies, were a waste (of space).

Lets say; a new box cost 500 Baht and the old one can be repaired for 100 Baht. Is it then not smarter to have it repaired?

The OP asked a question and two people answered it. The rest of the replies, were a waste (of space).

Lets say; a new box cost 500 Baht and the old one can be repaired for 100 Baht. Is it then not smarter to have it repaired?

Let alone the waste involved in throwing the old one away....

Let alone the waste involved in throwing the old one away....

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I prefer recycling or fixing to replacing with new, if possible. Far too much waste in the world today.

Thank you to all that took the time to reply.

Edited by thaibeachlovers