Sheikul Islam condemns Saiburi/Pattani bomb attack

webfact

Sheikul Islam condemns Saiburi bomb attack

7-27-2015-9-33-19-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Sheikul Islam Office yesterday issued a statement strongly condemned the roadside bomb attack that killed a monk, a soldier and injured several other innocent people in Saiburi district of Pattani on Saturday.

In a statement, the Sheikul Islam deplored the bomb explosion in Tambon Taluban in Saiburi district and condemned it was a brutal and inhumane act to incur on innocent people.

It called on all Islam religious and community leaders across the country to adhere to the Islam teaching and cooperate with friends of other religions in their communities to help protect lives and properties of people in their communities, and also to provide assistance to victims of violence in all religions.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/sheikul-islam-condemns-saiburi-bomb-attack

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-07-27

The Sheikul Islam Office obviously has no control over what criminals do whistling.gif

Criminals are criminals regardless of who is in "control" (or thinks they are in control - Governments or religious leaders). coffee1.gif

What did the Daleks say? "Exterminate Exterminate!! thumbsup.gif

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

When I read about the Islam teachings and their beliefs of their religion versus other

religions in the world, I now realize that we will never see peace, as we had

20 years ago or more. This Muslim religion does not seem to know about forgiveness, if you are

not a Muslim, and even then, the ISIL group are showing us that they do not even

forgive other Muslims. I have relatives who are modern Muslims and are not at

all fundamental in their beliefs, and they have told me how much they fear ISIL and

Islamic terrorists. It makes me think that all we will see in the world with these

groups in existence, is more war. Sad state of affairs indeed.

When I read about the Islam teachings and their beliefs of their religion versus other

religions in the world, I now realize that we will never see peace, as we had

20 years ago or more. This Muslim religion does not seem to know about forgiveness, if you are

not a Muslim, and even then, the ISIL group are showing us that they do not even

forgive other Muslims. I have relatives who are modern Muslims and are not at

all fundamental in their beliefs, and they have told me how much they fear ISIL and

Islamic terrorists. It makes me think that all we will see in the world with these

groups in existence, is more war. Sad state of affairs indeed.

It is a division/fundamentalist group within the Sunni Muslim faith (the largest group of Muslims in the world). Perhaps Shiites have no love for ISIL along with non-muslims.

But as much as we lament the existence of this fundamentalist regime, they need to be dealt with. Westerners have come to the aid of Muslims in the past only to have them turn against the westerner ala Afghanistan when western military forces help the mujahadeen to get rid of Russian communism. Also in the Croatia vs Serbia conflict. Did the western Christians intervene to help stop the Muslim killings? Should western (Christian nations) stand aside and let the Muslim followers sort out this problem? whistling.gif

It seems that whatever the Western christian nations wish, they will be damned if they do and damned if they don't! coffee1.gif