centrally located serviced apartment near BTS with pool

boomerexpat

Any suggestions for a serviced apartment with a monthly option near the BTS or subway? I need a western style bed (not a rock hard Thai one), kitchen and desk. Doesn't have to be grand but not worn and depressing either. I prefer a pool and not paying more than 15000 all inclusive of utilities/internet.

Thanks

Grand President apartments on Soi 11.

Opposite side to GP hotel through the Old German Bier House.

Decent option and meets your requirements.

Very good monthly rate.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, their smallest room long term is still 34K per month. I am hoping to get half that. Might not be reasonable but giving it a shot.

Grand President apartments on Soi 11.

Opposite side to GP hotel through the Old German Bier House.

Decent option and meets your requirements.

Very good monthly rate.

Thanks but they are 34K for a month. I'm hoping for half that. Might not be realistic but giving it a shot.

• 5 weeks later...

Central location, kitchen, pool, near BTS AND all inclusive of utilities? Not for 15k my friend. Maybe with 30k.

What is doable exclusing utilities?

The budget is not necessarily a problem, the main issue is finding something with a real kitchen and with utilities included, reason being: it's not very common. If you're okay with a kitchen without a stove and oven, then you have plenty of choice within the 20k budget.

You may want to consider VP Tower to begin with. They have studios for 14.500 on month-to-month contract and the area is one of the best. You don't really need a kitchen since it's more affordable to eat out than to cook for yourself. Soi Rangnam has plenty of restaurants and the Century Mall is 300m from VP.

Check the websites http://www.thaiapartment.com/ http://en.9apartment.com/ for other similar options.

I have a 3 story 4 bedroom 2 bath townhouse with a full kitchen, dining room, living room laundry and storage room for 7200 a month. It's in a moo-baan with 24 hour security, and on the end of a soi with no cross traffic. I'm near the BTS, but no pool. It's out there if you look.

For about 12k you can (cheaply) buy a new fridge, hot plate and sink.

I have a 3 story 4 bedroom 2 bath townhouse with a full kitchen, dining room, living room laundry and storage room for 7200 a month. It's in a moo-baan with 24 hour security, and on the end of a soi with no cross traffic. I'm near the BTS, but no pool. It's out there if you look.

If I end up staying longer than a month I will check in with you about it.

If I end up staying longer than a month I will check in with you about it.

Yeah, do that. If there are 2 other empty house on my soi, there will be many other houses on other sois.

Now that I think about it, I have a used single gas burner stove w/ a tank, and a sink/dish rack combo thingy that I'll sell you for 3k