AIS 12call (prepaid), 17 voice call plans

KhunBENQ

The subject of the AIS call plans might have been discussed in the past.
But what I found was quite old or "silted up".

Ever since I have an AIS SIM I am on an "old" plan that costs 2 Baht for the first minute and 0.5 Baht for each following minute.
I knew that this is a quite bad rate.

So today I worked through the whole jungle of 17 different call plans that AIS 12call offers.
You can see/change that best using the eService:
https://aiseservice.ais.co.th/eServiceWeb/

I have copy/pasted the available information (see below).
I hope it is of some interest.

The list is somewhat inconsistent in term of details. Don't ask ME for missing details.

I decided to switch to "#10. Pro 3 Kum-Volume base" which simply halfes my current cost and fits my needs well.
Also I like the 12 Baht/day capping for AIS calls (which most of my contacts use).
"Volume base" refers to internet use (without additional package) and is 1.5 Baht/Megabyte.

Some plans seem quite useless compared to others, e.g. why would someone choose #1 when comparing with #10?

Missing detail?

Switching the plan costs a one-time fee of 15 Baht when using the internet (eService).

Two bonuses are given for switching:
2 day 3G internet usage, max. 100 MB
2 day of free calls to all networks(?) except 18h to 22h.

Edited by KhunBENQ

The list
(1.6 Satang/sec = 0.96 Baht/min, 9 Satang/6 sec = 0.9 Baht/min, add 7% tax to all prices)

#1 30 Kam-Luang-Dee
Call rate 99 stang per minute for all networks

#2 Buffet 55 Baht /week
Weekly fee 55 Baht, get call free in AIS during 5AM - 5PM (limit call usage 60 minutes/time, if over will be charged 1.5 baht/min.)

#3 Buffet 20 hours
Weekly fee 69 Baht , get free calls in AIS during 10pm - 6pm (limit call usage 60 minutes/time, if over will be charged 1.5 baht/min.)

#4 Call 12 hrs.
Calls in during 5AM - 5PM , get rate 25 stang per minutes and 1 baht for the first minute.For other period get rate 1.25 baht/min. for all network.

#5 Daytime Buffet 199 Baht
Monthly fee 199 Baht, get call free in AIS during 5AM - 5PM (limit call usage 60 minutes/time, if over will be charged 1.5 baht/min.)

#6 Long Call 75 satang
Call rate for first 3 minutes get 2 baht and additional minute get 75 stang per minute for all network

#7 Nighttime Buffet 159 Baht/month
Monthly fee 159 Baht, get call free in AIS during 10PM - 10AM (limit call usage 60 minutes/time, if over will be charged 1.5 baht/min.)

#8 One-2-Call! Grammy music 29 baht
Weekly fee 29 Baht, get first call 1 baht/hrs. of each call in AIS during 11PM - 5PM ( if over will be charged 1 baht/min.),get Free! Monthly fee Calling melody*789 & Ring Back Tone_full Song *123

#9 Pro 3 Kum-Time base
Call rate is 1 baht for first minute and 25 satang per minute for later minute for all network 24 hrs. If you call reach 12 baht within a day, you will enjoy free call in AIS network until midnight of that day. Free call is limited to 1 hour per call. SMS is 3 Baht per message MMS is 6 Baht per message Internet is 1 baht per minute. All rates exclude VAT. You may accumulate a maximum account balance of 5,000 baht, and a maximum validity of 365 days.

#10 Pro 3 Kum-Volume base
Call rate is 1 baht for first minute and 25 satang per minute for later minute for all network 24 hrs. If you call reach 12 baht within a day, you will enjoy free call in AIS network until midnight of that day. Free call is limited to 1 hour per call. SMS is 3 Baht per message MMS is 6 Baht per message Internet is 1.5 baht per megabyte. All rates exclude VAT. You may accumulate a maximum account balance of 5,000 baht, and a maximum validity of 365 days.

#11 Tor-Kum
Calls in AIS 3 baht for the fist 10 minutes of each call (exceeding rate 1 baht/mins.),For other networks call rate is 1.25 baht/min.

#12 ViVi 1/1 (Time Base)
Call rate is 1.6 satang per second for all networks 24 hrs.

#13 ViVi 30/1 (Time Base)
Call rate for first 30 seconds is 40 satang after that call rate is 1.6 satang/second.

#14 ViVi 30/6 (Time Base)
Call rate first 30 seconds is 40 satang after that call rate is 9 satang/6 seconds.

#15 ViVi 6/6 (Time Base)
Call rate is 9 satang per 6 seconds for all networks 24 hrs.

#16 ViVi 60/1 (Time Base)
Call rate for first minute is 70 satang after that call rate is 1.6 satang/second.

#17 ViVi 60/6 (Time Base)
Call rate for first minute is 70 satang after that call rate is 9 satang/6 seconds.

Edited by KhunBENQ

• 11 months later...

For the vivo list....I am trying to get the costs per SMS, MMS, and per MB internet cost.

Can you are someone with the list tell us what those rates are? (with a link reference or screenshot if you have it).

I found this package here: http://www.ais.co.th/one-2-call/en/promotion-detail.aspx?type=call&id=48 and attached screenshots of thai and english versions.

post-109486-0-85908800-1467972187_thumb.

But no mention of ViVi....so I wanted to confirm it was the same thing. 1.1 satang per second is 66 satang/min and cheap SMS rates (other packages are like 3 baht/SMS

post-109486-0-97284100-1467972190_thumb.

Edited by 4evermaat