Ashes 3rd Test

garvon

Sorry all - the thick plottens. Just received an email reply from 365 and turns out they have moved the cricket to premium package so looks like I will have to pay up to watch. Thanks all for your help

Sorry all - the thick plottens. Just received an email reply from 365 and turns out they have moved the cricket to premium package so looks like I will have to pay up to watch. Thanks all for your help

Can't understand that, I am not on premium, have you tried what I've said?

Channel 12 is correct for 365,attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1438174020.503391.jpgstreaming nicely.

I can't fault the service personally.

If we don't upgrade to the premium package will we get the cricket after the 31st of July?

Don't think so as it appears on channel 12 and the standard package stops at 10. They are doing a deal for 6 months premium subscription for 3999 Baht for 6 months to top up your existing package which gives the premium channels free until your current expiry then the 6 months for just 699 Baht more than the usual 6 month rate. Only valid until 31st July though, after that any upgrade would be treated as a separate subscription.

I've been using it for the past year and very happy with it, got lucky with this offer as I renewed for 6 months just a couple of days before they came along with this offer and have ended up with a whole year of Premium for 7299 Baht instead of what would have been about 11000 Baht/ year.

Channel 12 is correct for 365,attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1438174020.503391.jpgstreaming nicely.

I can't fault the service personally.

If we don't upgrade to the premium package will we get the cricket after the 31st of July?

Don't think so as it appears on channel 12 and the standard package stops at 10. They are doing a deal for 6 months premium subscription for 3999 Baht for 6 months to top up your existing package which gives the premium channels free until your current expiry then the 6 months for just 699 Baht more than the usual 6 month rate. Only valid until 31st July though, after that any upgrade would be treated as a separate subscription.

I've been using it for the past year and very happy with it, got lucky with this offer as I renewed for 6 months just a couple of days before they came along with this offer and have ended up with a whole year of Premium for 7299 Baht instead of what would have been about 11000 Baht/ year.

I fear I will have no option but to upgrade, I think its a bit of of con though, what happens if they do a super premium deal and put sports we like on new channels 21 - 30?

Don't quite understand. I have SKY coverage in hd on 365 and I have not subscribed to anything.

Somebody must have subscribed to Sky, maybe somebody in the UK from your family perhaps, can't believe Sky would transmit for free.