Red-shirt leader Virakarn's son falls to his death from 4th/fl balcony

webfact

Red-shirt leader Virakarn's son commits suicide
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The second-son of red-shirt leader Virakarn Musigapong fell to his death from his condominium room late Wednesday night, an incident believed to be a suicide.

The body of Prachatip Musigapong, 31, fell on the balcony of a room on the fourth floor of the Waterford Condominium on Soi Sukhumvit 53.

Empty beer cans and a suicide note written in his handwriting were found inside Prachatip’s room on the ninth floor of the 13-storey building. A chair was found next to the wall of his room’s balcony.

Police checked security camera’s footage of the condominium and found that Prachatip returned to his room alone at 9 pm. Nobody was seen entering the room until he fell from his room at 10 pm.

He was a guitarist for the Sqweez Animal band. His letter talked about his girlfriend, a pop singer, who has recently broken up with him.

Virakarn rushed to the room and told police he believed his son committed suicide and the letter was written in his son’s handwriting.

Metropolitan police chief Pol Maj Gen Sriwarah Rangsipramkul said all the indicators found at the scene pointed out the man killed himself.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Red-shirt-leader-Virakarns-son-commits-suicide-30265546.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-07-30

What is with this recent run of dead reds in unusual circumstances? I am interested to know if he was already dead when he "jumped".

Another conspiracy nut? You would think the poor man's father would be doubting his suicidal intent if there was any possibility of it being not true.

Tragic, as ever, especially for his family. That his father is a prominent "red shirt" is neither here nor there, and it is unsavory at least to suggest any political connection.

Tragic, as ever, especially for his family. That his father is a prominent "red shirt" is neither here nor there, and it is unsavory at least to suggest any political connection.

JAG, you are dead right there.... what do the Thais say... Som naa naa...........! Poor young man, all for a broken heart.. RIP..

JAG, you are dead right there.... what do the Thais say... Som naa naa...........! Poor young man, all for a broken heart.. RIP..

'Serves you right' isn't normally used for condolences, if you managed to get the phrase right.

What is with this recent run of dead reds in unusual circumstances? I am interested to know if he was already dead when he "jumped".

Why do YOU need to know?

Are you part of his family? Do you even know any of his family?

It has absolutely nothing to do with you at all.

Another conspiracy nut? You would think the poor man's father would be doubting his suicidal intent if there was any possibility of it being not true.

No, fair statement due to his correct claim. Although you sir, are only taking the word of the media to state your claim and use it for the basis of ridicule.

Son of a redshirt leader takes own life

30-7-2558-11-04-26-wpcf_728x408.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The 31-year-old son of Veerakarn Musikapong, a leader of the redshirt United Front for Democracy against Dictatirship, took his own life in what he stated in a suicide letter was a broken love affairs.

Prachatip Musikapong, also known as Singha, was a guitarist for Sqweeze Animal band, jumped from the ninth floor of a condominium on Soi Thonglor 5 off Sukhumvit road last night.

His body was found on the fourth floor balcony of the condominium before midnight last night.

Metropolitan police commissioner Pol Lt Gen Sriwara Rangsitpramakul, inspecting the scene last night, said initial investigation showed it was a suicide.

But it needed forensic autopsy to establish the actual cause.

The redshirt leader Veerakarn said he believed his son committed suicide because his son phoned in last night to tell his mother about his love affairs with his girlfriend.

Veerakarn said he then asked his wife to tell him if he had unresolved problem, he could come home to stay with his parents.

Thonglor police found a suicide letter in the room but it needed to verify if it was his handwriting.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/son-of-a-redshirt-leader-takes-own-life

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-07-30

30.000.000 girls in thailand and die for one

That's the difference between love and sex, lust and the desire to be with just the one person.

One breaks the heart, the other your bank balance.

Edited by Bluespunk

hopefully he were not druncan or high -

and just wanted to catch the plane to Dubai from the balcony,

to beg for help from Big Daddy there ??

You are truly pathetic.

RIP to the young man.

Edited by johnsnapo

Let me count how many pop singers and lesser have I broken up with and never once did I contemplated suicide. Because I have learned pussy has no face, life ain't easy and a broken heart will mend.

Ah, so it was you.....

"I had a boyfriend who told me Id never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped Id fail. I said to him, Someday, when were not together, you wont be able to order a cup of coffee at the <deleted> deli without hearing or seeing me."

Lady Gaga

However obliquely, you managed to bring Thaksin into this small tragedy.

A man, Veera Musikapong, a Red Shirt main player has lost a loved one. He was, apparently, one of the more moderate of the Ratchaprasong crew. My sympathies to him.

However obliquely, you managed to bring Thaksin into this small tragedy.

A man, Veera Musikapong, a Red Shirt main player has lost a loved one. He was, apparently, one of the more moderate of the Ratchaprasong crew. My sympathies to him.

Agreed, extremely bad taste and very poor humour.

There is certainly no points being awarded for such a useless and failed excuse for a political joke of this nature.