Darker ones Vs. Lighter ones

soistalker

I find it much more difficult to deal with the darker ones. The lighter ones don't seem to be as much of a problem and don't seem to be as dangerous. Is this just due to economic status or are the darker ones just more dangerous and less trustworthy?

Perhaps the OP could clarify if he is talking about something other than Thai people or just being a cock.

I think the OP's issue is the darker ones tend to have larger penis's but as he cannot accommodate he is stuck to the paler skin cousins.

Look... If you are going to get attacked, hurt, set up, or cheated, it isn't going to happen from a light skin Thai. All day every day I am inundated by the dark skin Thais trying to cheat me, ask me if I want drugs, boomsing, lady, etc..If you are going to get attacked or hurt, it is t going to be from a light skin Thai. I feel resentful that I have to watch out for trouble from the darker Thais.

I thought the thread was a continuation of yesterday's thread and talking about discos. Frankly most of them are a bit too dark inside and could certainly be dangerous, easy to get disoriented in there with all that noisy racket going on.

Edited by lamyai3

had loads of trouble with white english people, men and women

never any problems from other nationalities or races

never any problems from white people with suntans either

just white pasty faced english (like me)

just white pasty faced english (like me)

English? I thought you were a Cornishman?

(I may be thinking of someone else).

im from brighton

before it was gay

and london

Edited by MaeJoMTB

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

//Closed//