Cambodian Motorbike Theft gang arrested in Pattaya

Lite Beer

Cambodian Motorbike Theft gang arrested in Pattaya

bike-12.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Friday afternoon, Banglamung Police announced the arrest of 3 Cambodians who are thought to be part of a larger network of Thai and foreign criminals who are stealing motorbikes and reselling them on the black market.

Police Colonel Chonapat, the Banglamung Police Chief held a press conference to announce the arrest of Mr. Mai aged 22, who is thought to be the leader of this particular gang of motorbike thieves.

He was arrested at a Police Checkpoint in front of a Police Box in the Lompok area in the Northern outskirts of Pattaya. He was found in possession of a 9mm semi-automatic handgun loaded with 7 bullets and implements which are commonly used to steal motorbikes.

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/205592/cambodian-motorbike-theft-gang-arrested-in-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-31

Unfortuneatly, there will be a lot more crime issues such as this being reported.

As the economy slows, and these peole do not have work, the crime rate will increase.

There appears to be signs already in Pattaya that many of these workers do not have jobs on the building sites Etc, as I have seen large groups just roaming around aimlessly wondering how to get money.

The report is their answer

3 people arrested - how come there are about 20 other people(presumably police) in the picture?

You beat me to it!

I think there are about 25 people in the pic with only a few police men at the front.

You'd think they'd just busted a Columbian narcotics ring!!!

3 people arrested - how come there are about 20 other people(presumably police) in the picture?

You beat me to it!

I think there are about 25 people in the pic with only a few police men at the front.

They are "for the day police volunteers" paid 500B extra to be in the photo...gigglem.gif

You beat me to it!

I think they have a rule that everyone who's been involved in the case need to take part in the group photo.