Frustration with losing the new post that I had just spent 30 minutes writing

n210mp

Faraday and Rocketboy

What a nice change for someone to actually be nice on here but really but you know when I have a rant or go into a bit of hurt feelings type of response to posts similar to yours , it's normally because I am trying to stimulate a good old debate argument.

Yes I admit it, idle hand and minds usually make mischief.

I must say that your responses to my little flames sparks were entirely agreeable, courteous and not in keeping with TVF style which usually results in a mind stretching debate where the thread wonders off into Siberia until the MODS waken up and steer it back on track usually petering out in a good old slanging match.

In fact your super posts have completely taken me off my stride and I am gobsmacked to the thought of actually thinking is this the way that TVF is going to go , beggar the thought!

I am shortly off to bed trying to avoid the call of the 100 pipers, been having a little too much more than my normal 2 mild sensations a night so I will re post that new post that I lost but it will have to be later

Once again thank you for your nice posts

I'm filling up

Good night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faraday and Rocketboy

What a nice change for someone to actually be nice on here but really but you know when I have a rant or go into a bit of hurt feelings type of response to posts similar to yours , it's normally because I am trying to stimulate a good old debate argument.

Yes I admit it, idle hand and minds usually make mischief.

I must say that your responses to my little flames sparks were entirely agreeable, courteous and not in keeping with TVF style which usually results in a mind stretching debate where the thread wonders off into Siberia until the MODS waken up and steer it back on track usually petering out in a good old slanging match.

In fact your super posts have completely taken me off my stride and I am gobsmacked to the thought of actually thinking is this the way that TVF is going to go , beggar the thought!

I am shortly off to bed trying to avoid the call of the 100 pipers, been having a little too much more than my normal 2 mild sensations a night so I will re post that new post that I lost but it will have to be later

Once again thank you for your nice posts

Fancy a threesome hansum? gigglem.gifgigglem.gif

I know, there's so little banter on here, gets so serious at times. smile.pngsmile.png

I find that frequently hitting the BackSpace Key will throw me entirely out of the thread I am on ... not sure of the particular circumstance that helps cause this ... but to me ... it is another flaw in the TVF editor ... which in my opinion is 3rd rate in all aspects...

Edited by JDGRUEN

Eureka ...

I just figured it out on my PC Keyboard.... fat fingering the Del key and Backspace at the same time ... one push of both keys at the same time and you will get taken back to a page you have been before ... keep doing it and it steps back page after page...

Mashing these two keys at the same time while in edit -- the pages go flying backwards -- to where you have been before - losing everything ...

I just did it three times in a row... Enough experimenting...

Correction - when in the editor -- it just recycles the page back to your editor -- with a blank page ...

Edited by JDGRUEN

It just happened to me again this time though I clocked what was the cause

I hit the shift key to make a capital I and there I was in the blink of the MIL eyelid looking at the browser page

I deleted the browser page and luckily enough my part written post was still there

Maybe its a keyboard issue and not the fault of the site

It just happened to me again this time though I clocked what was the cause

I hit the shift key to make a capital I and there I was in the blink of the MIL eyelid looking at the browser page

I deleted the browser page and luckily enough my part written post was still there

Maybe its a keyboard issue and not the fault of the site

Don't believe you....you ain't nuffin but a tease!!

cheesy.gif