Isaan Villiage Girl - Proposal Already?

Teacher5324

So typically Issan. So typically Thai. She's a lying gold digger and a puppet for her family.

"Have sex with other girls". A woman in love does not utter words like that !

Yeah I thought that part was particularly dodgy.

I personally think that a lot of posters still need to learn a lot about and from Thai girls and their culture...

How narrow minded some people are.... including you OP

coffee1.gif

It's true, I don't have a very good understanding of Thai culture. In my country, and most others, that would be considered extremely dodgy.

Is it normal in a Thai relationship for the girl to tolerate their bf having sex with other girls?

Not normal! Certainly not in a way that others may know about it.

It's perhaps at best accepted if it is done away from home and prying eyes or flapping tongues.

I have no trouble believing she may be a virgin. The story just doesn't ring true. Unless a real mix of naive foreigner and Thai family. If this is true the OP doen't have anything to lose as someone earlier said unless he's loads a money? Even then don't sign anything and see how it goes. Taxi's everywhere!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How could you meet her ?

She works with her cousin in a company,

you are in a school;

She doesn't partying,

you are home in bars,

Did you pick up her like a straining dog ??

e.e. cummings is apparently alive and well.

thailand...the never ending supply of foreign morons and their attraction to this site

Its stuff like this that attracts us here...god, its entertainment, and its free, what more can you ask?

Let the show go on i say...love this sh*t

So typically Issan. So typically Thai. She's a lying gold digger and a puppet for her family.

"Have sex with other girls". A woman in love does not utter words like that !

Yeah I thought that part was particularly dodgy.

I personally think that a lot of posters still need to learn a lot about and from Thai girls and their culture...

How narrow minded some people are.... including you OP

coffee1.gif

It's true, I don't have a very good understanding of Thai culture. In my country, and most others, that would be considered extremely dodgy.

Is it normal in a Thai relationship for the girl to tolerate their bf having sex with other girls?

Sorry is this a serious question from You ??

How is it in your country ?? if you would have a wife there,

she would have sex with the neighbour ???

My GF - wife would never allow it !

Many Thai wifes cut off your best, if would catch you with another have sex !!

I think you not a teacher,

you old in mind like a school kid, P1

Interesting story, thing is, what do you have to lose? Would be different if you have money, do you? If she and her family are trying 'it' on, so what! You need remember only two things, don't borrow money and how to get to the airport.

I've saved around two million baht, is that worth digging for? Apart from that, there is my parents will, I honestly couldn't care if I got nothing, but it could potentially be a large sum of money since they own a lot of land. She knows about all of this, I know it was a mistake to tell her.

Apart from that, she knows I don't earn a lot of money now since I'm working as a teacher and she doesn't want to live in Australia.

Did you give her at least one of your credit card ?

for any case ??

Nice bit of click bait. Post up a fictional story of what so many TV posters like to discuss most - "met an issan girl, want to marry, family want gold, what should i do?" Then watch the pages fly by and TV gets a good amount of traffic for their statistics.

Red Flags? this girl is desperate,really do you believe she is a Virgin in Thailand at 26? of course the usual no sex until marriage is banded about,which is meant to make you hurry up the arrangement as quick as possible. As the old saying goes :"marry in haste and repent at liesure!"

Ha ha ha, those alarm bells started ringing in my ear after the words I am a 30yr old male...

Troll la la la bla bla blahhhhhhhhh.

Next.

Oh and by the way, I gave up and sold my entire life to move here so I'm financially trapped in this place and wish I wasn't, I'll die here maybe sooner than later but hey i made my bed right?...

Never ever come to live in this country, wouldn't even venture here for a holiday now.

Lol, but seriously, what are the main reasons you don't like living here?

surely you can see he's a bit miffed and he explained already

Nice bit of click bait. Post up a fictional story of what so many TV posters like to discuss most - "met an issan girl, want to marry, family want gold, what should i do?" Then watch the pages fly by and TV gets a good amount of traffic for their statistics.

Yes there are great ways of driving advertising revenue to your site

Op, you should check to make sure your new wife is female.

Op , do you know to check that shes not a lady boy ?

Here's one of several dead give aways. tongue.png

attachicon.gifDEAD GIVE AWAY.png

Are you sure? Blokes normally just unzip their flys, not drop their pants for a p!ss.....weird

Weird, but not wrong.

I think it's a photo for a woman's product that allows them to pee standing up, which of course sends this waaayyyy off topic. ///////

She will happily tolerate it (if she doesn't know).

I'm sure girls in Thailand expect it more than women in other countries, but to tell their bf they can have sex with other girls can't possibly be normal even here, right?

No, it's absolutely not normal. Any Thai woman who would say something like that 1) doesn't love you, and 2) is desperate to get married to pretty much anyone, as long as said person will "take care" (in a financial sense).

Op, you should check to make sure your new wife is female.

Op , do you know to check that shes not a lady boy ?

Here's one of several dead give aways. tongue.png

attachicon.gifDEAD GIVE AWAY.png

Are you sure? Blokes normally just unzip their flys, not drop their pants for a p!ss.....weird

Really? I usually just pull up the left leg of my shorts and let it flop out.

So, you're saying the real job of the moderators is posting fictional stories to drive up reader traffic?

My gf parents also set the bar high with an early sin sot proposal well out of my league. Now after being together for over 10 years they are offering me money and perks to finally marry her!

Oh and in the OP case; any younger brothers or sisters of her around, say age 4 to 12? In which case she is definitely not a virgin.

Good luck!

There ARE virgin girls in Thailand, and at 27 it is not uncommon.

You want to know REAL Thai people? Learn the language and start socializing with Thai people around you, not from bars / farang hunting dating sites etc'. OP says he's a teacher - plenty opportunities for real social life in real Thai environment ONCE YOU SPEAK THAI.

I have to ask OP. Why did you first come to Thailand and how long have you been here?

If you have 2 million in the bank I seriously doubt that was earned from teaching English here. As an average teaching salary is around 30K that would take 10 years to accumulate assuming you could live off half of your salary.

If you had the money before you came, I doubt the first thing someone around your age would be doing is here is looking for employment.

There are many red flags in your story but most just indicate that it's not true.

HEX.

My gf parents also set the bar high with an early sin sot proposal well out of my league. Now after being together for over 10 years they are offering me money and perks to finally marry her!

Oh and in the OP case; any younger brothers or sisters of her around, say age 4 to 12? In which case she is definitely not a virgin.

Good luck!

There ARE virgin girls in Thailand, and at 27 it is not uncommon.

You want to know REAL Thai people? Learn the language and start socializing with Thai people around you, not from bars / farang hunting dating sites etc'. OP says he's a teacher - plenty opportunities for real social life in real Thai environment ONCE YOU SPEAK THAI.

You don't have to speak or read perfect Thai to enjoy village life. Everyone will be welcoming and plenty will want to speak English with you. There will be no shortage of opportunities for whatever you want to do. But just remember, Thais love to gossip and it won't take long for everyone to know your business. I'm constantly surprised with people coming up and wanting to meet me at my wife's restaurant. I'm also surprised at how many remember their school English even after 20 or more years.

She will happily tolerate it (if she doesn't know).

I'm sure girls in Thailand expect it more than women in other countries, but to tell their bf they can have sex with other girls can't possibly be normal even here, right?

No, it's absolutely not normal. Any Thai woman who would say something like that 1) doesn't love you, and 2) is desperate to get married to pretty much anyone, as long as said person will "take care" (in a financial sense).

Thai females are very jealous. If they catch their man having sex with another woman, they will rip his "bells" off.

(but it is okay if they have sex with another man, it seems most do)

• 3 weeks later...