Israeli arrested after West Bank arson that killed toddler

webfact

Sorry Adjan,

No it does not leave me a less nasty taste in the mouth than the palestinian one.
What leave a nasty taste is that every time something is done by Israel soldiers, settlers or government which clearly show that they are as bigots as the palestinians people like you try to change the subject or say "yes but look at what they done"
However people like you never answer about the problem which is mainly cause by settlements, laws authorizing the seizure of land in cisjordany by settlers and why only 1.2% of the palestinians can have a fair trial about the problems cause by extremists.
What leave a nasty taste in my mouth is that Israel brags to be a democracy and so its citizen have the power to choose a government which will try to find some answers to those issues and yet they chose one which push for more settlements, push for disproportionate answer and is clearly racist.
What leave a nasty taste in my mouth is that every UN decision or sanction is alwys vetoed by USA
What leave me a nasty taste in the nouth is people like you, who probably won t accept any camper in their garden still not see anything wrong in those settlements
But you probably know more cause you already went to Hebron or cities like this where the segregation of palestinians are quite real daily... You should organize some meeting to teach us all those things...
Yet this comment will probably be removed and not yours for off topic, but still the facts are hard and against Israel mainly in terms of casualties, segregation, apartheid, and of course a big middle finger to the world monthly regarding their exactions

Talk about bigots!

Yep..much shorter answer that the previous ones, not much to answer to my remarks maybe...Adjan....

look in the mirror!

So this is your answer one more time?
The topic of this thread is about a baby killed by illegal settlers..
What is your opinion about those settlements?
Do you think this jelp or worsen the situation?
Do you think all the palestinians are happy with the situation?
don't you think Bibi get elected mainly because of its last remark before the election, letting everybody know that while he stay PM there iwll be no 2 states solution?
What do you think of Lieberman who told many times he wants the palestinians living in Israel to be on specific villages where they can be controled and monitored?
What about the fact that bibi made a coalition with far right wing group which only believe in the "great Israel"?
Let me know about this Adjan....

All your venting of spleen is besides the point and preempting a murderer being found and convicted. Do you or any of the other esteemed members believe the arrested man mentioned in the o.p is the murderer? Well? Anyone? Or do we have to conclude that the incessant ranting and frothing among our esteemed members would have been identical with ANY thread involving Israel. I think we know the answer to that one.

I do not believe anything about the murderer but I could turn the same question for you as you seem quite quick to assume all palestinians are warmongers, jew killers...
Still none of you defending israel said anything about the fact that those crimes are commited by ILLEGAl settlers...for this never had any answer or comment about this...and I won t wait one answer from you about this cause you probably sided for anything Israel would do..which i don t about palestinians...
However your rethoric about Palestinians is also quite the same that what you may read about Israel...but...and this BUT is important...nothing is never done to stop the Israel settlements...what do you think of those settlements...please let us know...

"I don't believe anything about the murderer". Thank you mazel-tov! As I suspected the ranting diatribe would have been identical on any thread involving Israel. In other words fact has no currency for our esteemed members, I await a judicial result before commenting on questions contingent on said result.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Adjan,

No it does not leave me a less nasty taste in the mouth than the palestinian one.

What leave a nasty taste is that every time something is done by Israel soldiers, settlers or government which clearly show that they are as bigots as the palestinians people like you try to change the subject or say "yes but look at what they done"

However people like you never answer about the problem which is mainly cause by settlements, laws authorizing the seizure of land in cisjordany by settlers and why only 1.2% of the palestinians can have a fair trial about the problems cause by extremists.

What leave a nasty taste in my mouth is that Israel brags to be a democracy and so its citizen have the power to choose a government which will try to find some answers to those issues and yet they chose one which push for more settlements, push for disproportionate answer and is clearly racist.

What leave a nasty taste in my mouth is that every UN decision or sanction is alwys vetoed by USA

What leave me a nasty taste in the nouth is people like you, who probably won t accept any camper in their garden still not see anything wrong in those settlements

But you probably know more cause you already went to Hebron or cities like this where the segregation of palestinians are quite real daily... You should organize some meeting to teach us all those things...

Yet this comment will probably be removed and not yours for off topic, but still the facts are hard and against Israel mainly in terms of casualties, segregation, apartheid, and of course a big middle finger to the world monthly regarding their exactions

Talk about bigots!

Yep..much shorter answer that the previous ones, not much to answer to my remarks maybe...Adjan....

look in the mirror!

So this is your answer one more time?

The topic of this thread is about a baby killed by illegal settlers..

What is your opinion about those settlements?

Do you think this jelp or worsen the situation?

Do you think all the palestinians are happy with the situation?

don't you think Bibi get elected mainly because of its last remark before the election, letting everybody know that while he stay PM there iwll be no 2 states solution?

What do you think of Lieberman who told many times he wants the palestinians living in Israel to be on specific villages where they can be controled and monitored?

What about the fact that bibi made a coalition with far right wing group which only believe in the "great Israel"?

Let me know about this Adjan....

All your venting of spleen is besides the point and preempting a murderer being found and convicted. Do you or any of the other esteemed members believe the arrested man mentioned in the o.p is the murderer? Well? Anyone? Or do we have to conclude that the incessant ranting and frothing among our esteemed members would have been identical with ANY thread involving Israel. I think we know the answer to that one.

I do not believe anything about the murderer but I could turn the same question for you as you seem quite quick to assume all palestinians are warmongers, jew killers...

Still none of you defending israel said anything about the fact that those crimes are commited by ILLEGAl settlers...for this never had any answer or comment about this...and I won t wait one answer from you about this cause you probably sided for anything Israel would do..which i don t about palestinians...

However your rethoric about Palestinians is also quite the same that what you may read about Israel...but...and this BUT is important...nothing is never done to stop the Israel settlements...what do you think of those settlements...please let us know...

"I don't believe anything about the murderer". Thank you mazel-tov! As I suspected the ranting diatribe would have been identical on any thread involving Israel. In other words fact has no currency for our esteemed members, I await a judicial result before commenting on questions contingent on said result.

Still..I wait your opinion about the exactions which are done by ILLEGAL settlers...what is your opinion about this? Don t you think settlements worsen the situation? Don t you think Israel should not put on hold but forbi ANY settlement?

Still..I wait your opinion about the exactions which are done by ILLEGAL settlers...what is your opinion about this? Don t you think settlements worsen the situation? Don t you think Israel should not put on hold but forbi ANY settlement?

Well he doesnt think anything of the murderer. That says it all really.

You Israeli apologists really do your cause a disservice when you attempt to justify and rationalize away the murder of an 18 month old baby girl by Jewish terrorist fanatics.

Readers can clearly see how the "big lie" Israeli mindset operates.

End the occupation to prevent more of these atrocities. Israel will not get away with murder with impunity while the whole world is watching..

You Israeli apologists really do your cause a disservice when you attempt to justify and rationalize away the murder of an 18 month old baby girl by Jewish terrorist fanatics.
End the occupation to prevent more of these atrocities. Israel will not get away with murder with impunity while the whole world is watching..

They will while the US is vetoing every UN resolution against Israel.

Or it could simply be because that is off topic.

Ah, the I have no real comment other than to try the off topic line!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041237,00.html

Actually it is on topic, but if you can't figure that out, and why it is on topic then far be it from me to try and educate you!

It doesn't suit your rhetoric against Israel if someone posts a link showing Israeli babies get killed as well! maybe it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth to try and accept that Israeli babies are victims as well. Far better for you to demonise Israel if the Arabs were such innocent folk who never would even think of harming a baby?

And yet neither of you even have the humanity to say it is sad when ever a baby gets murdered. Regardless of race or faith. Mustn't let anything get in the way of demonising Israel.

SHAME.

Mate, you've blown a gasket or a ring.

Far from it, Just showing the hypocrisy. I don't defend the killing of the baby in the arson attack. But I don't demonise a country for one persons actions either. If this had been in any other country it would have been a story about a mad man killing a baby. But because it happened in Israel, It's the government or the army who are helping perpetrate such crimes against Arabs.

The total over the top rhetoric speaks for itself.

But I've blown a gasket or ring! far better to belittle than to actually admit, The Palestinians are far better at killing babies in cold blood. It takes someone special to stick a knife in a sleeping baby!

In another country the madman would be arrested and put in jail. In Israel that is unlikely to happen.

Had it been Palestinians killing an Israeli baby, the village would have been razed and the perpetrators locked up already.

I was quoting verbatim your fellow esteemed member who wrote this in reply to my asking whether or not he believed the man arrested on the o.p was guilty of the murder.

P.S your opinion of the murderer may depend on who it turns out to be so try not to jump in with both feet next time.

Kindly quote where anyone has tried to rationalize or excuse murder. Otherwise you are just continuing to lie whilst engaging in blood libel to boot.

I was quoting verbatim your fellow esteemed member who wrote this in reply to my asking whether or not he believed the man arrested on the o.p was guilty of the murder.

P.S your opinion of the murderer may depend on who it turns out to be so try not to jump in with both feet next time.

My opinion of the murderer will be exactly the same no matter who it is. That is the difference between pro and anti Israel. Anti Israel does not care who did it when deciding, pro Israel waits to find out who it was before deciding if it was bad or not.

That says an awful lot about you

Kindly quote where anyone has tried to rationalize or excuse murder. Otherwise you are just continuing to lie whilst engaging in blood libel to boot.

Just go back and read all the "Oh, well, the Palestinians are worse, blah blah.."

Not one Israeli apologist has condemned this vile murder.

Blood libel? Who are you trying to kid?

The fact remains that Netanyahu has finally admitted that Jewish terrorists are in action.

My opinion of the murderer will be exactly the same no matter who it is. That is the difference between pro and anti Israel. Anti Israel does not care who did it when deciding, pro Israel waits to find out who it was before deciding if it was bad or not.

Exactly!

Or it could simply be because that is off topic.

Ah, the I have no real comment other than to try the off topic line!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041237,00.html

Actually it is on topic, but if you can't figure that out, and why it is on topic then far be it from me to try and educate you!

It doesn't suit your rhetoric against Israel if someone posts a link showing Israeli babies get killed as well! maybe it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth to try and accept that Israeli babies are victims as well. Far better for you to demonise Israel if the Arabs were such innocent folk who never would even think of harming a baby?

And yet neither of you even have the humanity to say it is sad when ever a baby gets murdered. Regardless of race or faith. Mustn't let anything get in the way of demonising Israel.

SHAME.

Mate, you've blown a gasket or a ring.

Far from it, Just showing the hypocrisy. I don't defend the killing of the baby in the arson attack. But I don't demonise a country for one persons actions either. If this had been in any other country it would have been a story about a mad man killing a baby. But because it happened in Israel, It's the government or the army who are helping perpetrate such crimes against Arabs.

The total over the top rhetoric speaks for itself.

But I've blown a gasket or ring! far better to belittle than to actually admit, The Palestinians are far better at killing babies in cold blood. It takes someone special to stick a knife in a sleeping baby!

Now you've gone an blown the big end too. You have become hysterical Sir and need to calm down before you do the diff as well.

Quit the dishonest projection and get a grip. Basic English comprehension may help to, I wrote 'YOUR opinion of the murderer' NOT my own.

P.s Anyway at the risk of this degenerating (as per usual) into imbecilic squabbling I'm done posting on this thread until we have some material news that's on topic.

Edited by Steely Dan

Just go back and read all the "Oh, well, the Palestinians are worse, blah blah.."

The fact remains that Netanyahu has finally admitted that Jewish terrorists are in action.

WOW....... Just WOW

Where are all the Muslims apologists who are MIA on the thread below ? I don't think I need to name them. They stick out like lighthouse in the dark.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/846370-roadside-bomb-strikes-convoy-killing-soldier-in-narathiwat/

The hypocrisy has just moved to a whole new level.

I do not believe that the guy has actually been convicted of anything yet. Don't let that stop you.

Edited by JockPieandBeans

They will while the US is vetoing every UN resolution against Israel.

Hear, Hear!

Israel has been committing unspeakable atrocities and human right's violations for decades, and then permitted to hide behind the US for protection from justice.

This needs to end immediately.

It's long past time to cut the cord.

I will kindly quote your esteemed self above..

There would be no price tag terrorism without Palestinian terrorism.
The price tag fanatics who murdered the baby in OP were responding to the demolition by their own Israeli government of illegally built homes.The Palestinian family was a scapegoat for their warped anger. You are attempting to justify the murder of a baby girl.
Then with amazing "big lie" chutzpah you create a straw man theory and actually point the finger at Palestinians for the atrocity.
I wouldn't be amazed if the murder turned out to be Palestinians setting up another crime to blame on the settlers.
Readers can clearly see the blatant twisting of facts, when the Israeli apologist propaganda machine swings into action.
You would have more credibility if you simply admitted the guilt of the terrorism perpetrators as Netanyahu has. Then we could move on and think of ways of preventing this happening again.
Instead, your excuses give the Zionist fanatics reason to believe they can do it again with impunity.
Edited by dexterm

I will kindly quote your esteemed self above..

There would be no price tag terrorism without Palestinian terrorism.

clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Hoist with his own petard, as it were.

And you're right, Dexterm, the "big lie" is much easier to recognize now. That is what has Israel and its apologists so obviously shaken.

The father of the murdered infant has succumbed to the injuries he suffered at the hands of the Israeli terrorists.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/08/saad-dawabsheh-dies-father-palestinian-toddler-killed-west-bank-arson-attack-dies

Israel has not arrested those responsible. We get plenty of crocodile tears and double-tongued spin from Israel, but not a whiff of justice.

Who's surprised?

Any death is sad, but at risk of repeating this ad nauseum, nobody has as yet been convicted. The reaction within Israel has been one of universal condemnation, which is conceded by even some Palestinian Arabs, who are not taken in by the faux humanitarianism of phony peace activists.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/i-am-a-zionist-because-i-am-an-arab/

We are raised to be anti-Semites, we are egged on by fake peace activists and fake pro-Palestinian activists, including anti-Semitic Jews, and our hatred is amplified by the Israeli occupation and by IDF retaliations which we brought on by our refusal to accept the existence of one tiny Jewish state. Terrorists continue attacking Israel because the attacks ensure that the occupation continues and that Israel strikes back, feeding support for terrorists and oppressors. Why do we allow ourselves to be manipulated like this?

Why indeed by people who write reams of garbage about everything that happens to Palestinians in Israel yet are seemingly oblivious to the 2900 Palestinians killed in Syria. Who needs friends who support the religious fanatics who keep them suppressed and delights in seeing them used as cannon fodder providing it makes Israel look bad.

WOW....... Just WOW

Where are all the Muslims apologists who are MIA on the thread below ? I don't think I need to name them. They stick out like lighthouse in the dark.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/846370-roadside-bomb-strikes-convoy-killing-soldier-in-narathiwat/

The hypocrisy has just moved to a whole new level.

I do not believe that the guy has actually been convicted of anything yet. Don't let that stop you.

Can't speak for the others, but I don't read any threads about the south's problems. Since a certain PM stuffed it up, it's just a disaster.

I can't read every thread on TV as I do have a life outside the virtual world.

Any death is sad, but at risk of repeating this ad nauseum, nobody has as yet been convicted. The reaction within Israel has been one of universal condemnation, which is conceded by even some Palestinian Arabs, who are not taken in by the faux humanitarianism of phony peace activists.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/i-am-a-zionist-because-i-am-an-arab/

We are raised to be anti-Semites, we are egged on by fake peace activists and fake pro-Palestinian activists, including anti-Semitic Jews, and our hatred is amplified by the Israeli occupation and by IDF retaliations which we brought on by our refusal to accept the existence of one tiny Jewish state. Terrorists continue attacking Israel because the attacks ensure that the occupation continues and that Israel strikes back, feeding support for terrorists and oppressors. Why do we allow ourselves to be manipulated like this?

Why indeed by people who write reams of garbage about everything that happens to Palestinians in Israel yet are seemingly oblivious to the 2900 Palestinians killed in Syria. Who needs friends who support the religious fanatics who keep them suppressed and delights in seeing them used as cannon fodder providing it makes Israel look bad.

"No one has been convicted", and by past experience no Israeli will be. That is why Israel is such a pariah state.

..... at risk of repeating this ad nauseum, nobody has as yet been convicted.

How many convictions so far of Gitmo prisoners?

But conviction is not the point...none of you Israel First people condemn this murder....no matter who did it. None of you condemn the thousands of civilians killed by the IDF.

THAT speaks volumes.

Look, there is a good reason to wait for a judicial outcome. The Palestinians have a long history of fabricating supposed Israeli crimes. This has gone so far as resulting in Palestinians being murdered in order to frame Israel. Here is a recent example of one of their paid liars fabricating a crime. Alas it would appear the Palestinian terrorists have many unpaid liars on their books as well.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2015/08/pas-official-liar-claims-jewish.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed#.VcbtniVXerU

Look, there is a good reason to wait for a judicial outcome. The Palestinians have a long history of fabricating supposed Israeli crimes. This has gone so far as resulting in Palestinians being murdered in order to frame Israel. Here is a recent example of one of their paid liars fabricating a crime. Alas it would appear the Palestinian terrorists have many unpaid liars on their books as well.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2015/08/pas-official-liar-claims-jewish.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed#.VcbtniVXerU

Elder of Ziyon; A radical Jewish rag, and their only "evidence" that the allegation is a lie is that the fire was lit on the Sabath, "so it could not have been a religious Jew".

It's not impossible at all. Actually, a price tagger could very well justify himself lighting it on the Sabath.

And there are no non-religious Jews who hate Palestinians?

A worthless post and link that proves nothing. Doesn't even have the credibility to hint at somethoing.

..none of you Israel First people condemn this murder....

No. That is how you are trying to spin it - in your usual dishonest way. My guess is that we ALL condemn it, but are not going to jump through hoops for the likes of you. bah.gif

For posterity.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

A Palestinian that recently stabbed an Israeli was shot by Israeli soldiers. Pity they weren't so keen on shooting the murderer that burnt a child to death. That would have laid to rest any question as to the identity of the terrorist. However, it was only a Palestinian child so not worth worrying about.

The more we learn of this despicable act of Israeli terrorism, the more it seems likely the the government was complicit on some level. Would anyone really be surprised to learn of a link between these cold-blooded murderers and members of the Israeli government?

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens

Next.