"Hawaii" Bob Sutterfield RIP

KittenKong

Readers of the forum may be saddened to learn that "Hawaii" Bob Sutterfield died recently. I expect that many who live in Pattaya knew him personally or by sight, as he was involved with various expat clubs, organisations and groups around town.

There is a tribute to Bob this Sunday at the Tavern on the sea restaurant at the amari hotel at 10am.

Here is a 13 minute video of some never before seen photos of the life & times of Hawaii Bob in Thailand & Philippines. Best to watch on full screen. Gone but never forgotten. He did it his way.

He was a very nice man and was involved in a lot of expat activities around town. RIP Bob.

We are expecting today for Hawaiibob Robert Sutterfield's remains to be brought back to Pattaya City..For those who wants to come for his cremation and ceremony must wear plain black, i will update where,when for we don't know yet if there's any changes of things.. Also i want to inform everybody that there will be a Celebration of Life party for Bob that will be held at the PCEC EXPAT CLUB at "Travern By The Sea Pattaya, beach road near 'Holiday Inn Pattaya: Beachfront Hotel on the 9th of Aug, sunday morning around 10 o'clock until noon.. In remembrance of Hawaiibob's identity we are requesting for those who will join to wear hawaiian outfits..

He was a very nice man and was involved in a lot of expat activities around town. RIP Bob.

We are expecting today for Hawaiibob Robert Sutterfield's remains to be brought back to Pattaya City..For those who wants to come for his cremation and ceremony must wear plain black, i will update where,when for we don't know yet if there's any changes of things.. Also i want to inform everybody that there will be a Celebration of Life party for Bob that will be held at the PCEC EXPAT CLUB at "Travern By The Sea Pattaya, beach road near 'Holiday Inn Pattaya: Beachfront Hotel on the 9th of Aug, sunday morning around 10 o'clock until noon.. In remembrance of Hawaiibob's identity we are requesting for those who will join to wear hawaiian outfits..

post-241348-0-91757400-1438913952_thumb.

post-241348-0-96173100-1438913955_thumb.

Archived