Surin: Young lovers found dead after being told to end relationship

webfact

I am rather surprised about how this works, how do you prove that sexual intercourse actually took place ? Let us say the girl say's it did and the man say's it didn't where is the proof ? There could be reasonable doubt about the whole innocence of the situation if one thinks of the collusion of the parents which would be necessary in collecting evidence, sperm recovery and threat of a DNA test. A test of virginity is no proof, it could have happened with someone else. Perhaps many cases are a set up, a conspiracy between the girl and her parents to trap some poor suckers parents into paying off their debts.

In essense, it is ok for our daughter to be with an older man, as long as there is some compensation. That makes it all fine. That makes any of the associated pain or shame go away.

Talk about a solution to a problem. Talk about digging a hole. Talk about a tragic ending to a problem the family created, for their daughter. My guess is that a 21 year old with a 15 year old is not too uncommon.

I am rather surprised about how this works, how do you prove that sexual intercourse actually took place ? Let us say the girl say's it did and the man say's it didn't where is the proof ? There could be reasonable doubt about the whole innocence of the situation if one thinks of the collusion of the parents which would be necessary in collecting evidence, sperm recovery and threat of a DNA test. A test of virginity is no proof, it could have happened with someone else. Perhaps many cases are a set up, a conspiracy between the girl and her parents to trap some poor suckers parents into paying off their debts.

Read the thai news. She was pregnant...there are pics of them too.

Shame on the justice system.

Shame on the girl's parents.

Shame on the guy.

I have witnessed so many times recently that the girl's age (freshness or percieved virginity) is the major (if not only) consideration when choosing a mate. I am starting to realize how warped it is....so many cases...it seems to be the general attitude..or at least pretty widespread.

At my school, an M6 boy got a slap on the wrists and a mild talking to for having sex with an M2 girl. Ridiculous.

Edited by EmptyHead

Read the thai news. She was pregnant...there are pics of them too.

I wasn't writing about this event per se, a lot of honour money gets paid and i wondered how on earth they can get away with it. The kids get a rush of hormones and their moo moo's and ju ju's take over the thinking process, happens everywhere it's normal, i read that the average age that a girl loses her virginity in Europe is 14. If my son was involved in such an event it would be me saying ''you did noooothing, understand, noooothing'' With a pregnancy it's a different matter of course, it's a case of responsibility. This case is especially sad as not only has a son and daughter been lost but a grandchild as well.

And 2 nd time in about 2 months, A murder suicide, Both about 24 at the 7-11(hand gun) opposite the Robinson Mall. Boy was not good enough for the daughter and the daughter had to tell him that they had to break it off. Aka, he could not come up with the money. RIP.

You may wonder if Thais have normal human feelings sometimes , when you look at how they treat their own family .

Money is more important than to find out if their daughter is happy .

You may wonder if Thais have normal human feelings sometimes , when you look at how they treat their own family .

Money is more important than to find out if their daughter is happy .

Life is cheap here.

greed .... but it's not only Thailand this would happen in the US, UK or anywhere ...

it was simply thought as hush money ....nothing more nothing less ...

sad way to end young lives... RIP. and come back as cobras to bite the devils ...