Bunyin petitions Supreme Court president over unusual share transfer

webfact

I find it somehow strange that when a person of the elite get some charge against, they instantly treaten police with defamation. So could it be than that the BIB get scared to go after said person or persons because of these warnings, i just wonder

Wow, going on the offensive.

Isn't that what rats do? Ever cornered one? They go for the throat - all or nothing.

Some one must have taught him that attack is the best form of defense. Another outstanding example of RTP investigatory skills and a forensic stuff up. They say the law is an ass, here is absolute proof.

'But he cautioned the CSD to get substantial evidence otherwise he would bring them to court for defamation.' Seems the threat of a defamation suit is the default 'defence' of any Thai caught with their pants round their ankles. Even against a charge of murder. Let's hope the CSD calls his bluff.

I find it somehow strange that when a person of the elite get some charge against, they instantly treaten police with defamation. So could it be than that the BIB get scared to go after said person or persons because of these warnings, i just wonder

Why would they? Unless he thinks he can threaten each individual member of the department, then it would be the police department as a whole, and they're hardly likely to be too concerned with any financial penalty.

By far the most interesting aspect of this debacle is that even a very wealthy family can be subjected to robbery, fraud, murder and has little recourse, and is denied justice.

If it weren't for their efforts publicizing this situation, this whole stinking pile of poo would have been swept under the rug. With the ill-gotten booty divied up, amongst the participants.

You know a legal system is totally corrupt when even wealthy people can't buy justice.

Or is it when even the wealthy cannot "buy" justice then the legal system is not corrupt?

What does Bunyin have to do with the share transaction?

propably one of this laydies is also hius mistress !!

So he will direct benefit of the share transfer,

if not to mention,

that he is the mastermind of killing and froud with the share transfer !!

we are in Thailand, there is no moral if it goes for money !!