Asus UX305 vs Dell XPS13

Myshkin

I currently own an Asus laptop and was very happy with it, never had any problem, but after 8 years of use it is time to consider a replacement. I've made some online research and narrowed my choice to these two models. Would appreciate some feedback from members who are familiar with any of them and could either recommend or raise some concern, or even suggest another similar alternative. Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing you're not buying in Thailand?

The XPS13 is 60K here, the Asus ranges from 20-30K. If you like them both, it's a pretty easy decision at Thai prices wink.png

As for alternatives, you should probably also consider the new Macbook and the Macbook Air - don't worry, both can run Windows wink.png

Yes, I will be buying in Thailand. Your point about pricing is right, and that will definitively rule out XPS13. Will have to have a look at Mac. Thks for input.

Macbook Pro 13.3" retina is better choice in Thai prices.

1$ = 35 baht nowadays, so before they increase prices (when they release new mac's they'll update prices) you should get one.

Good suggestion, will definitively have a look at Mac.

• 5 months later...

I'm guessing you're not buying in Thailand?

The XPS13 is 60K here, the Asus ranges from 20-30K. If you like them both, it's a pretty easy decision at Thai prices wink.png

As for alternatives, you should probably also consider the new Macbook and the Macbook Air - don't worry, both can run Windows wink.png

Any places in mind where I could get one of these zenbooks? No touchsceen version close to the US price.

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Zenbook-13-3-Inch-Laptop-Windows/dp/B00TP5AZFQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Archived