Add Passport Pages-american

jombi

Hi, I'm down to my last unstamped page in my passport. The last time I faced this situation I just popped into the U.S. embassy and they slapped 24 new pages in. Judging by the embassy website passports must now be sent to the U.S. for this service. My question is ,'Has anyone added pages recently to their American passport? Were you able to do this on site at the embassy in Bkk? :o

Guest chingy

im also have to add more page to my PP coming month, it doesn't matter to me if they send it home or do it here, as long as i get them back with more page, i wanted to know if i can add like more than 24 page

Hi, I'm down to my last unstamped page in my passport. The last time I faced this situation I just popped into the U.S. embassy and they slapped 24 new pages in. Judging by the embassy website passports must now be sent to the U.S. for this service. My question is ,'Has anyone added pages recently to their American passport? Were you able to do this on site at the embassy in Bkk? :o

AFAIK they will still add pages at the Embassy in Bkk.

it said that, you can have 48page PP, my old PP is running out of pages but not expire, can i apply for a new PP with 48pages, its nice to have a clean book, just wondering

http://travel.state.gov/extra_pages.html

Is it about time to invest in a nice virgin book Chingy ? Nothing pisses all Immigration officers off more than a hard to read passport.

when in Abu Dhabi I was able to get pp pages added at the Embassy without them sending the document back to the US and this was after they had initiated the policy of requiring passport renewal applications to be processed in the US. Should be the same here unless the policy has changed again...