New 24 hour Mc Donalds now in Khon Kaen

pianoman

We always enjoy that long drive to the big city blink.png to get a sausage macmuffin...

The one at Central Plaza (Udon), can be quite relaxing, early morning. Very comfortable place....for just kicking back.

I don't order much....maybe the Jop (rice soup) for 40 baht.

All kidding aside, for all the negative remarks about how bad the food is (I agree), it seems that the good seats are always taken by these same people. Even funnier...not an American in sight.

This type of junk food is a disgrace and corrupting the local Isarn diet. I even heard people go there for a McBreakfast - hw unhealthy is that.

Those with kids wouldn't tell them how the animals are treated, especially in Thailand.

Any more of these increasing fast food things and we'll end up like the yanks. They are disgustingly obese and don't seen to care. I imagine Macro will be voting Wal-Mart soon and providing those electric cars for all the fat lazy food junkies.

This type of junk food is a disgrace and corrupting the local Isarn diet. I even heard people go there for a McBreakfast - hw unhealthy is that.

Those with kids wouldn't tell them how the animals are treated, especially in Thailand.

Any more of these increasing fast food things and we'll end up like the yanks. They are disgustingly obese and don't seen to care. I imagine Macro will be voting Wal-Mart soon and providing those electric cars for all the fat lazy food junkies.

Do you get out much,Yank Basher,I went to Ireland a few years ago and everyone was Overweight. Most Countries are out of Control,Obesity is Worldwide,Genuis

How are the animals treated in Thailand, everywhere I go the cows seem to be free range, and in the abattoir they have a stub gun to the head and then hung and the throat cut, the same as at home.

Ever seen the pigs being transported?

Bloody luxury compared to the dogs on their way in (pick-up) and out (6-wheeled truck) of Sakhon Nakhon dog "farms". By the time they get to Laos-Vietnam, sometimes half the poor mutts have expired in the crush. sad.png

While living in San Francisco Bay area in late 1980's PETA used to send out their mascot 'Mr. Carrot' to give talks at the schools. One day a news crew went along and interviewed a young boy after school (PETA = People for the Ethical treatment of Animals):

TV: Did you enjoy the talk by Mr. Carrot?

Boy: Uh-huh.

TV: Do you like vegetables?

Boy: Uh-huh.

TV: So what's your favorite vegetable?

Boy: (Pause while thinking) Chicken!

Chris%20P%20Carrot%20pic.jpg

Much prefer Amazon and their pricing, Star@#$&@ is Grand Theft imho

I agree... I went to the McD's in KK once. It was crowded/noisey/ and the prices were higher than in US. Oh and they don't sell milk shades.... I really enjoy their strawberry shakes.... not like the real thing but an enjoyable substitute...

My wife bought me a "Pork burger w/ cheese" that I enjoyed. She got if from (none other than 7-11. LOL it quieted the burger craving and I think she said it was Bt 27, :-)

I thought that milkshakes were stopped being served 20+ years ago and the sold Mc Flurries??

rice555

• 7 months later...

FYI mcdonalds apparently deliver 24 hrs in khon khaen now. Location dependent I'm sure but if your ever shacked up next to airport I think you can get a delivery at 1.32 am because that's what time it is now and I'm expecting my delivery in 20.

1 x double double big mac Set xl

1 x double cheese burger set xl

2 x double cheese burgers in the event of a poor breakfast.

Bon appetite

Archived