Non O based on 50 y/0 or tourist visa

I have the financial certified letter from USA embasy. I got it in Khon Kaen just a few weeks back. As we know I just signed the paper as truth.

I have more than 65,000 Bt per month. Hard to show different statements and sources.

I have Social Security and rental income plus other income.

If I do a Non O visa and say I can't show enough proof of income - can I still just return to doing another Tourist Visa.

How long after I do a Non O visa do I have to do the retirement extension ?

I am thinking another 2 entry Tourist Visa but could do a Non O based on 50 I guess but don't know the benefits. What are the benefits ?

Any thoughts appreciated.

I would be using Khon Kaen as it's close by. For Non O I guess I'd go to Savannakhet.

Thanks for your time.

You would first get a single entry non-o visa in Vientiane (Savannakhet no) by showing your income affidavit and attaching a copy of it to your application.

Then you could a apply for a one year extension of stay at Khon Kaen immigration during the last 30 days of the 90 day entry you will get from the visa.. You would use the original of your income affidavit to prove your income.

A one year extension allows you stay in the country that long without leaving unless you want to. Their is no comparison to a tourist visa possible.

I read here that income affidavit might be good for 3 months.

I got it about 3 weeks ago.

seems like a close call as i will be doing visa run in 2 weeks ( 60 some days makes me afraid).

If I go to Vientiane and get a Non O and something goes wrong in the process can I still return and get a Tourist Visa ?

I am leaning towards a Non O in Vientiane and retirement extension.

What could go wrong ? :-)