I'm Off,

redrus

See ya, Bye, Thanks for bein here, Sawatdi Khap, Tschüß, Auf wiedersein pet, Aurevoir, Selamat tinggal, Sayonara, Ma't ve't in, 'Ad'ios, Ciao, Arrivederci, Selamat jalan, Wa ki liao, Namasté, Aloha kãkou, Bis speda, Salut, Cheerio, Tot ziens, Nashle, Kíhtwám ka-wápamitináwáw, Joi gin.....! :D

I'm going for a walk, I may be some time :D .., about a week should do it.... :o

redrus

Thanks for the phone call rusty, i know you were just trying to rub it in cause your going on holiday, unfortunately you will never match my phone call to you from the beach, strategically timed for 9am on a Monday morning, i know you really enjoyed listening to the water lapping up against my feet :o and it was better than your call from the airport to rub it in :D

Have a nice time mate, and not too much plane spotting or you could end up being locked up for spying :D

Thanks for the phone call rusty, i know you were just trying to rub it in cause your going on holiday, unfortunately you will never match my phone call to you from the beach, strategically timed for 9am on a Monday morning, i know you really enjoyed listening to the water lapping up against my feet :o and it was better than your call from the airport to rub it in :D

Have a nice time mate, and not too much plane spotting or you could end up being locked up for spying :D

Yeah yeah, whatever short ass.............! :D:D

is he back yet ?

Yes..... :D

Our holy father hasn`t gone anywhere...

last active:

Yesterday, 2006-09-22 05:07:59

I bloody well did...........!

redrus

Cheerio Redrus,

Have a good one.

Cheers, I did....! :D

Sayonara :D

Good un..... :D

You forgot Shabbat Shalom :D

OOhh, I didn't know it.... :D

Remeber your footie preds , oh you have..... :o

Watford apparently, surely if I missed it, it wasn't on the exel sheet....? :D

Tam Biet

Aaaaaaaah, don't know that either....! :D:D

Where are you going?

That there fancy Corfu for a cheap, quiet week int sun r kid..... :D

redrus

welcome back oh holy one!

Your gracious welcome, upon my, most humble return is [drink] sssssssmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaart....! :D:o hic, whiskey............

The Greek adventure was, quiet, for me....! Good though.... :D

resrus

Cor, you 'ad a <deleted> drinks then...?

I may have had a tipple, was watchin Derailed with Jen Anniston and Clive Owen. It was cool, not big stuff but ok. :D

Gonna have a few today though.... :o

redrus