House for rent in Surin Isaan

dsurin66

This thread is to recommend a house for rent in Surin Isaan.

Its a single house that is around 2 yrs old and still obviously in new condition and is located in a high end village- the housing estate villages where all the houses look the same.

Its a 3 b/r and 2 bathroom house with a nice size garden. It has one big air con in the lounge but none of the 3 bedrooms have air con. Its ok for you to install your own and remove it when you move out. This is what the last farang tenant did and they got their bond back.

The landlords are 2 kind-hearted Thai ladies. They are sisters and are pleasant to deal with. They only want a months bond 8000 baht and first month 8k in advance. This house is priced correctly bc of the quality and location.

I have nothing to gain from raising this thread and only trying to help the owners as they are really nice thai ladies. They also have a double story house close by that has a huge garden. I think that they want 15k for that one.

Anyways drop me a line if you want their contact details. You will have to speak thai or have your misus do the talking. its a fine house and dogs are allowed.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...