VPN's to UK for Sky

bembaman

I am logging into my Sky account from Thailand with a VPN and although it works it is constantly halting in order to buffer. I am using Hola (free) but I probably need a paid VPN of some sort, Hola or otherwise. Is anyone using a VPN back to UK from Thailand, particularly for Sky, any recommendations or observations before I sign up with any service provider?

You don't necessarily need a VPN - there are 'smart DNS' services that can fool streaming sites into thinking you're in the correct location without having to funnel all your traffic through a VPN. Take a look at Unotelly, for example.

Cyberghost is not 3 baht a day its 5.98$ a month or slower free service . Dotvpn extension in chrome browser is excellent free for UK server. Never use unotelly, dont want to changer original DNS in computer.

http://knd1.ilikehd.com/kaneda/web/free/ The UK TV package for 450 baht gets a lot of the sky TV channels but you can check for yourself.

regards

Scotsman

I only use it for the football, so I just pay 30 baht before the game I want to watch and get 2 hours of all channels. Only really watch my team, so it's 120 - 150 baht a month doing it this way.

Ibvpn have a dns service that tricks sky go. But personally I don't even bother with sky go even though I have my mates login.... I watch all the games in hd quality better than tv...On cbns and fox sports.. better quality and no vpn needed...

Archived