Going From Suvarnabhumi To Pattaya

fritte

I´m goimg to Pattaya two weeks before X-mas and I´ll arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

What to do after getting my luggage? I suppose this:

1.Go to the Bus Stop for the Shuttle Busses. Are all of the Shuttle Busses going to the Public Transportation Center? Do they have any sighn?

2. At the Public Transportation Center buy a bus ticket to Pattaya and take bus No 389

Do all of the busses to Pattaya go via Ekamai?

If this is correct verify it. If not please correct it.

Thanks in advance for an answer

/fritte

I´m goimg to Pattaya two weeks before X-mas and I´ll arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

1.Go to the Bus Stop for the Shuttle Busses. Are all of the Shuttle Busses going to the Public Transportation Center? Do they have any sighn?

2. At the Public Transportation Center buy a bus ticket to Pattaya and take bus No 389

/fritte

Why don't you just get a taxi it will only take you about 1.5 hours as the new airport is on the Pattaya side of Bangkok.

/fritte

Why don't you just get a taxi it will only take you about 1.5 hours as the new airport is on the Pattaya side of Bangkok.

I´m not in a hurry and want to go by bus. :o

1. Express Shuttle Bus to Transportation centre level 2 and 4 signed as such, AOT Express Bus from each end of Terminal Building roadway.

2. Bus 389 to Pattaya will go direct not via Ekamai.

If that fails Taxi from there on meter is 1050baht plus 60 toll way.

See pictures here for Terminal and Transport Centre

Boxers airport guide

1. Express Shuttle Bus to Transportation centre level 2 and 4 signed as such, AOT Express Bus from each end of Terminal Building roadway.

2. Bus 389 to Pattaya will go direct not via Ekamai.

If that fails Taxi from there on meter is 1050baht plus 60 toll way.

See pictures here for Terminal and Transport Centre

Boxers airport guide

Thanks a lot Boxer! :o

Seems I can help out here.

I pass this airport nearly everyday.

Well, just wait in the bus station which at the opposite side of the airport. The road is called "BangNa-Trad". Wait in the station until you see a blue/white bus with "Pattaya" on the bus.

This bus goes to Pattaya. And it is very often. Not expensive also.

Hope it helps.

Well, just wait in the bus station which at the opposite side of the airport. The road is called "BangNa-Trad". Wait in the station until you see a blue/white bus with "Pattaya" on the bus.

Hope it helps.

I have noted your information. Any tip is of interest.

Khop khun kap :o

There's a station inside the airport area ..... the blue and white busses would be full leaving Mor Chit and not likely to stop in Lat Krabang

O, i dont think its gonna be full from Mor chit. Once the bus left mor chit with only two persons, my friend and I. But the bus stops at Central Bangna once and Index once and more stops along Bangna-trad road. They get more ppl on this road.

There's a station inside the airport area ..... the blue and white busses would be full leaving Mor Chit and not likely to stop in Lat Krabang

O, i dont think its gonna be full from Mor chit. Once the bus left mor chit with only two persons, my friend and I. But the bus stops at Central Bangna once and Index once and more stops along Bangna-trad road. They get more ppl on this road.

Sorry ... wasn't reading right ...

The Blue/white busses that go down Bangna Trat leave from Ekkamai ... and are on the overhead before the airport. The ones with orange color as well stay on the surface roads ....

The busses <blue and white> from MorChit are also on the motorway as they pass through LatKrabang .... Not sure about the more local ones from there (that have the orange too).

That being said ... there are/will be busses to Pattaya from the bus terminal inside the airport area proper. and a free shuttle from the main airport building to the bus center in the airport area.

Hope it helps.

i think should be extra colour of orange strip right??i take before a bus from ekamai with orange,white andb blue colour bus,and the bus is pass by pattaya,so i just alight at bangkok pattaya hospital there,and the bus continue with their journey.

Hope it helps.

How often go the busses to Pattaya. Is it only three times a day. 0900, 1100, 1500?

According to today's Bkk Post page 2, it says Pattaya will have direct buses to the airport, seems likely then that they have direct buses to Pattaya but if not:

1. grab a taxi - the fixed price has gone down being closer than Don Muang, to i think Baht 1,000 (from Baht 1500?).

2. Go to Ekamai bus station and catch a bus.

3. Catch a bus on Bangna-Trat (taxi to Central Bangna).

Me, i'd grab a taxi for 14 quid and be there in 90 minutes - sorted!