Mazda strengthens management team under “One Mazda” policy to maximize customer satisfaction

FarangMoto

Mr_Chanchai_Trakarnudomsuk.jpg

Bangkok, Thailand, August 18, 2015 – Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co. Ltd. has announced management changes in order to increase the potential of the organization, with the appointment of Mr. Chanchai Trakarnudomsuk as Executive Vice President overlooking brand building strategy to help strengthen the Mazda brand in the long term under the “One Mazda” company policy. Under this policy every department will be combined in a professional manner to achieve the common goal.

Mr. Hidesuke Takesue, President of Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co. Ltd., said the management change is vital to Mazda. “Mr. Chanchai has been with Mazda since construction of the AAT plant started, and is an expert in managing large organization with extensive experience in automotive industry. This is the advantage that will raise the bar in the operation of Mazda Sales (Thailand) to live up to international standard with clear operational strategy. This management change also aims to maximize customer satisfaction in all areas.

Mr. Chanchai Trakarnudomsuk has been working with Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd. since August 1, 2015 as the Executive Vice President for Corporate Planning. He has about 20 years of working experience with Mazda since he started off as Plant Manager when the AAT plant was first built. Previously he was the Senior Vice President at AutoAlliance (Thailand) Co. Ltd.

farangmoto

Edited by FarangMoto

Owned a Mazda 3 2.0 sport for 3 years and couldn't fault it or the service. Only sold it due to needing a larger family vehicle and bought an Accord.

As for the new Mazda 3, personally I think it is the best looking motor around. But it's not hard when its competitors are a dull as a rusty old door nail!

In the process of selling our CRV and I'm finding reasons to swap it for a pickup, but I'm also liking the new Mazda 2 diesel. Chalk and cheese I know.

sit in the Mazda 2 and check how close your head is to the door pillar/window. That would a deal breaker for me. Apart from that it a fantastic little car.

Did sit in the the day of the post above. Didn't pay attention to the pillar, but I did notice there was an ample amount of legroom compared to the Jazz.

I'll look at that if I do consider it again. Thanks