Report: Extension Based Upon Marriage Application At Ubon Immigration

I bet they knew you are a Moderator at Thaivisa and that's why it was that easy 55555555

Edit: You are more then welcome to try the extension at KCI wink.png

It was my 8th application at the same office so that might of been part of the reason.

No thanks for KCI. I am a permanent Ubonite.

• Like 1

I actually thought that 2 hours sounded like a long time with only one person before him.

i do the same extension at Amnat and it's always taken me around 2 hours to complete, quickest ever was 1 hour 30.

Marriage extension at KCI is also about 2 hours. Mt last was one&half hours. BTW free coffee.biggrin.png

The 2 hours was not all that bad. It is just that they check and double check all the paperwork. The first officer went through and checked everything and even highlighted the info on my passport photo page and my wife's ID card.

I think they are doing all the checks they might do after the application and under consideration stamp has been done that they would do before sending the application to division 4 in Korat for approval.

The other customer appeared to be a carry over from the morning. She went straight to an officer that already had her paperwork.