Reply From Immigration About Message to Contact Your Office When Trying To Do Online 9O Day Reports

My last entry was also in 2011, so that has knackered my plans for trying the system.

You should at least try it. Maybe it will work for you.

Just try filling in the first page and click submit. If you don't get the message and it goes to the next step just close the page.

• Like 2

it would be good if other people with same problem would contact their local office to see what they get for a reply.

I have made a spread sheet that is posted on the online reporting website as contract (contact) public on google sheets that has up to date email addresses on it for all offices. They begin with the district number the office is in on the right side of the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1esSS3zzUSFbbNCLw-AhKE8OObxPCn-NIKRKJmSqvrcI/edit#gid=1618525519

• Like 2

The least I would expect is that immigration's software should allow them to enter the data of my last entry manually when I go and show them my old passport with my last arrival stamp. Perhaps they can and the officer in Ubon failed to mention it his email. It is too early to test whether you can make your subsequent notification online if you make your next one in person. We shall just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

day

The least I would expect is that immigration's software should allow them to enter the data of my last entry manually when I go and show them my old passport with my last arrival stamp. Perhaps they can and the officer in Ubon failed to mention it his email. It is too early to test whether you can make your subsequent notification online if you make your next one in person. We shall just have to wait and see.

Not sure about the point being made, however, the on line 90 day reporting software allows the input of any date in the "Arrived in Thailand(Date)" field .

• Like 1

Must say, tho, that this is a very comprehensive reply from the folks at Ubon Immigration. Good job!

Mac

And they say "2013 - 2015 (now) " which may imply that earlier entries will eventually get entered into the system.

Since the bar code renewals are on record for those of us able to do reports using them, they have the information available for people who are still doing reports with earlier entries. Eventually they may get entered into the Internet reporting system.

When the US registration for "Obama Care" was inaugurated it was an unmitigated disaster.

The primary Obamacare exchange contract went to the CGI Group, a Canadian consulting company that has also played a role in administering Canada's single-payer health care system. CGI has been awarded at least $88 million by CMS to build the federal exchange and provide related technical support.
Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

day

Not sure about the point being made, however, the on line 90 day reporting software allows the input of any date in the "Arrived in Thailand(Date)" field .

Yes, it does, but judging from the email quoted in the OP a problem arises when

1. the date of the foreigner's last arrival in Thailand is not in immigration's database, for example if the arrival was before the creation of the currently used database, or
  2. the datebase has information about the foreigners's last arrival but, for one reason or another, this date does not match the date inserted by the foreigner in the online notification form

The point I am making is that immigration' email gives the clear impression that their database program does not allow adding the date of the last entry when the foreigner personally makes his next notification at the immigration and that the only way a foreigner in either of the above two scenarios can in future qualify for the online notification is to leave Thailand and enter the country again, this allegedly being the only way for the last entry, ie this new entry, to be recorded in the database.

From immigration's email:

In your case, the system cannot detect your last entry to Thailand in 2008. So ashamed to tell you that our information system change every few years. Only those entry to Thailand around 2013 - 2015 (now) can do or else you just have to come to our office as before.
If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed.

A system that works some of the time for some people is no better than one that never works. Give them another decade or two, they have made some progress in the two decades I have been here.

Disagree. At least some people are benefiting from the new online 90 reporting system which has got to be better than no-one benefiting from the system. It's a step in the right direction from immigration IMHO....

Yes, I will give it a try and if it works...great.

If not, a little ride on my bike, fortunately I am not too far from Jomtiem immigration.

Did my 90 day report and a visa extension at the Phuket Town Immigration office yesterday. When I talked to the foreigner assistant who points you in the right direction he said 'Online reporting will never happen!'. He had never heard of a successful attempt at online reporting. When I told him some people on TVF are reporting success he phoo phooed the idea. What ever.

But I must report that my sojourn at the Phuket Immigration Office went very smoothly and efficiently. I had to get a Certificate of Residence but I had all the relevant (and irrelevant! I have learned over the years) documents and I got my COR in a relatively short time; 30 minutes in the queue and five minutes at the desk. Then upstairs to renew/extend my retirement visa where I was welcomed with open arms and no waiting line. Rushed through the procedure in about ten minutes but then told to come back in a couple of hours to pick up my updated PP. When I inquired about the delay they said new reporting requirements to BK necessitated a delay in picking up the updated PP. So I came back later in the afternoon to get my PP. The new guy at the Phuket Immigration Office has revamped procedures and reorganized the physical layout of the office and made it much more efficient and much less irritating. All the officers pleasant and efficient. Kudos to the PIO!

• Like 1

My last entry was also in 2011, so that has knackered my plans for trying the system.

You should at least try it. Maybe it will work for you.

Just try filling in the first page and click submit. If you don't get the message and it goes to the next step just close the page.

I'll still have a go Joe, there is enough lag time in the system that it would make it silly not to.

And of course I will report what happens.

Gents,

I missed out trying to do the online reporting for my last one, as it was implemented inside of a week to go and I believe that you have to do it at least 14 days from the due date.

Anyhoo, I went into Pattaya immigration to do the last time and they were scanning everyone's passports that were reporting, prior to that I had never been given the opportunity to do the paperless reporting that had been going on for the last year or so.

After the woman did mine, I said to her that I would do it online from then on and she intimated that now my passport had been scanned into the system I would be able to do it online, that suggested to me that if you have not yet done a paperless reporting, you will not be in the system for online reporting.

Only guessing on that, but perhaps there is some truth to that.

I got the same message as OP, and last I entered was last year 2014. And did they really answer with a word like "wanna"????

They replied based upon the info I sent to them and what they have in their records. Perhaps yours is because of another problem. Double check you entered everything correctly and try again.

It is a copy and paste of the email they send me. Yes they wrote "wanna".

it would be good if other people with same problem would contact their local office to see what they get for a reply.

I have made a spread sheet that is posted on the online reporting website as contract (contact) public on google sheets that has up to date email addresses on it for all offices. They begin with the district number the office is in on the right side of the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1esSS3zzUSFbbNCLw-AhKE8OObxPCn-NIKRKJmSqvrcI/edit#gid=1618525519

as i posted elswhere i was told in a not so freindly manner you had better come in.

yesterday korat immigration.

last entry 2009.

where are all the photo copies of our last extension with all our info from our passports. entry date,extension date,visa type,dob.address,

oh i forgot they use the black side for tm7 forms.

i think this balls up needs to be explained by the chief immigration officer.

so maybe thai visa can ask for an explanation.

Edited by meatboy

Polite reply but it doesn't explain everything.

Why are so many who entered after 2013 not getting through the system.

I'm also sure someone reported being successful who last entered before 2013.

Ring 1111 and they'll tell you politely the whole system is &lt;deleted&gt;.

It works, or it doesn't work was the answer I got.

• Like 1

I made my last 90-days report in Nakhon Pathom end of last month in person. I asked the officers about doing it online and got a big smile. Yeah yeah, there is such a thing, but.. try it again in 90 days, maybe it will work until then, or, otherwise, just come see us again. If it works until then, fine, if not, no problem, they are very friendly and it never takes more than a few minutes.

Hubby and I got this message in Chiang Mai and we'd entered in 2014. Our previous entry was in 2008, so maybe the 2014 entry wasn't in the system.

+1 - I entered in sep 2014 but cant do my report, getting same message as UJ