Obama promises to keep pressure on Iran

webfact

I think he honestly believes what he says. The guy is delusional.

The delusional people are the ones that believe the propaganda spouted about Iran the war monger etc. The last time Iran invaded a country was over 200 years ago if I'm correct. Unlike the US. The last war they had was with Iraq which was supported and backed by the Americans when Saddam was their ally. Right up until he wanted to sell HIS oil in Euro's and not Dollars

I am presuming you are conveniently forgetting the proxy wars they are having Hezbollah and Hamas fight in Iraq and Israel and the Houthi's in Yemen. We won't even try and go into all the terrorist actions they have supported since 1979 but we can mention the US Marine Barracks in Beirut, the Israeli Embassy bombing in Argentina and all those other little incidents.

Hezbollah and Hamas are wholly owned subsidiaries of Iran and the paymaster is about to get an infusion of some $150 Billion to further spread terror.

Your oil for Euro argument is ridiculous.

Like us, Iran needs allies too. None of us can make it on our own in this mess. My country may be the largest sponsor of terrorism on the planet. Not trying to be unpatriotic, it simply is what it is. State sponsored terrorism is simply a euphemism for allied nations trying to survive. I don't know who we bombed or shelled yesterday but I am positive it was somebody who deserved it.

Edited by Pakboong