Need One Month Rental For October Near Bts Or Central World

Hello,

I arrive late October 2nd and would like a short-term rental while I familiarize myself with BKK. Only requirements are that it's clean and safe and very close to BTS or within walking distance of Offices at Central World. I can pay up to 20,000 baht but that must include utilities. Thanks!

An interesting coincidence, as you see from the preceding post to yours. Your budget is higher, though! A decent hotel room with, of course, utilities, except cooking facilities and internet access can be had for 600-800B per night, with, no doubt discounts for a month.

When I saw your post, I thought: ah, we should share somewhere with two rooms, but you want more luxury, methinks. I hope to go to Udon Ratchathani and/or Sa Kaew, besides a trip to the seaside during my stay, all of which will take out at least 10 days, perhaps, so I might still go for a hotel room at 500-600 B, while in BKK.

If you've not been before, Soi 22 is 5-10 mins from Sukhumvit BTS station, but with a rather nasty adjacent crossroads to negotiate, but more so from the Asok skytrain station. I'm not familiar with the central business area, except for one-off visits to particular places. You'd probably find better value elsewhere, as can be seen in the threads on BKK districts.

So you've not been before. There are 3 big problems with BKK, which you probably already know. 1 the traffic. 2 the traffic. and 3 the traffic! Especially as it's not the hottest time of the year.