Poll: Online 90 day reporting success or fail.

Success or Failure:dong online 90 day report  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A said in this is to find out how many have done it successfully and for those that failed the reason for the failure.

Please limit your replies to which office you did a successful report.to or in the case of having a pending report not acted upon by you local office.

For those that are having problems please read or do a post on this pinned topic. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Edited by ubonjoe
Added null vote for successful application
  • Like 1

I had no problem accessing the site and completing the information they required. Got a 'pending' after completion but after a few days I checked my status and found a 'refused' My reporting was due on the 15th of this month but only filled in the application on the 7th. Obviously left it too late. Reported in person at Jomtien, took about 10 minutes, will remember to apply earlier next time.

I voted yes, but I have both succeeded and failed.

First time in May my 90 day report was accepted.

Second time earlier this month my report was never processed by Chiang Mai Immigration. Based on my own experience and reports here on TV, I believe Chiang Mai stopped processing the online reports when they moved to the new Immigration office at Promenada.

Sophon

The last time that I reported by post to Nakhon Sawan, they sent a note back about on-line reporting with the link and only IE would work. I tried it numerous times but always received the message to check with the local office in my area. I sent it by post on Friday, with note explaining the problem that I had with trying to report on-line, and I will get the slip back by Friday. Most likely there will be another note like the last one.

In addition to the message, when I enter the first page there was a "certificate error" message in the address box in orange.

• Like 1

The last time that I reported by post to Nakhon Sawan, they sent a note back about on-line reporting with the link and only IE would work. I tried it numerous times but always received the message to check with the local office in my area. I sent it by post on Friday, with note explaining the problem that I had with trying to report on-line, and I will get the slip back by Friday. Most likely there will be another note like the last one.

In addition to the message, when I enter the first page there was a "certificate error" message in the address box in orange.

When was your last entry to the country? If more than 2 or 3 years ago that is more than likely why you are getting the message to contact your office.

I have been advised by my immigration office to do a border hop if I want to do reports online because I have an old entry. I also have gotten a new passport since my last entry which is another reason for getting the message.

Immigration did a self certification of the site security that is why you get the security alert.

You can use Chrome or Firefox to do the report but you need an extension installed. I have IE Tab installed on Chrome that works good.

Tried twice, both times i get the message to contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

First time I was too late (was a few days before my reporting date).

Second time was 14 days before my reporting date.

My last entry into Thailand was in January this year.

Edited by Don Mega

It was successful the first time for me. Despite what people say that you need to have entered Thailand after 2013, it worked for me the first time. I entered Thailand 2011 and never been out since.

The second time was not successful because I got a new passport.

In my wife's case, it did not work for her ever since. I think the reason was, her name was misspelled on their system. They finally corrected it when we renewed our visa but then she already has a new passport.

Edited by edmartech

Tried the online reporting last week. Received the contact office message.

Now in 3rd year of Retirement Extension (Jomtien) but this will be first time I will be doing a 90day report as I have previously always travelled out of Thailand before the 90day period had expired. So that may be the problem with my online application.

So will be pitching up at Jomtien sometime this week for a walk-in report. Hopefully future reports, when needed, can be done on-line.

I've tried twice and each time got the message to contact my local Imm. Office -- Chiang Mai. Each time they had no clue what the problem was.

What's the point of having that message? I'd be better off to simply mail in my report and ignore that request to go to the office in person and wait in that endless queue.

• Like 1

No problems, Chaengwattana. Darned annoying though, to have to use a friend's PC and have to learn how to use Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer to do so. (Working out how to print the receipt was particularly challenging.)

No problems, Chaengwattana. Darned annoying though, to have to use a friend's PC and have to learn how to use Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer to do so. (Working out how to print the receipt was particularly challenging.)

if the problem is that you are a Mac user, csn do it in Safari which has a function that lets it work on dites tjay only take IE. Develop ---> user agent --->select IE.

I think there is a similar function for Firefox but might require an add-on.