Doctor Greer no longer at Sriphat Hospital?

chinofarang

Hello fellow members,

My primary physician at Sriphat Hospital was an American MD named Dr. Gregory Greer. I referred a friend to him recently and she reported he was no longer there. If this is so, can anyone recommend another English-speaking doctor at Sriphat Hospital? Or another hospital or clinic that has checkup programs similar in price and quality as Sriphat.

Thanks!

My friend who speaks both English and Thai spoke to someone at Sriphat last week and was told Dr. Greer no longer works there. Perhaps a follow up call is needed but I take her word that it is true. It's a shame if its true as he was a good MD. Thanks for the list of hospitals and doctors!

My friend who speaks both English and Thai spoke to someone at Sriphat last week and was told Dr. Greer no longer works there. Perhaps a follow up call is needed but I take her word that it is true. It's a shame if its true as he was a good MD. Thanks for the list of hospitals and doctors!

"Someone" at Sripat said he no longer works there? I'd hardly take that as a definite answer. Last I heard he was on a leave of absence from the University. That's hardly "doesn't work here anymore".

Reminds me of when I worked at a large company and one of the gals in the secretarial pool didn't much care for me. At an department meeting they announced my promotion and transfer to another department in a different wing of the same building. Shortly after the meeting was over I was walking back to my "old" office because I still had to wrap up my previous job when my phone rang and I heard this gal answering my phone. Her response to the caller "Oh, Nancy doesn't work here anymore"