Will "King Power Duty Free" Be Investigated?

thaigene2

The Nation the other day said one of the brass at King Power is on the interim administration's 'Watch List". This is interesting because I recall just before the 'transfer' of power from Mr Thaksin, that King Power had announced it was expanding its floor area at Suvarnabhumi by 50% - without paying any extra in concession fees. I also understand they are the sole duty-free providers - again.

Any news?

The Nation the other day said one of the brass at King Power is on the interim administration's 'Watch List". This is interesting because I recall just before the 'transfer' of power from Mr Thaksin, that King Power had announced it was expanding its floor area at Suvarnabhumi by 50% - without paying any extra in concession fees. I also understand they are the sole duty-free providers - again.

Any news?

In short...a reply to topic heading.....no.. :o

Edited by yorkman

Anybody that buys anything from king power, needs there head read! to say they are expensive, would be an understatement.

Apart from ciggies if you are an addict.... apart from that....true

Bought some L & B cigarettes from those gimps, the cigs must of been burmese imports and were bloody awful!

Never understood buying things from duty free anyway, in a country like Thailand you can get anything at a pretty good price, I guess it's just an impulse thing - panic driven - 'I'd better buy them here, they MUST be more expensive where I'm going'...

:o I know, but mildly relevant...

Edited by Nikkijah

Anybody that buys anything from king power, needs there head read! to say they are expensive, would be an understatement.

Sorry but they can sell you a Rolex wrist watch with 17.5% discount. :o

What were you looking at? Key chains?

Edited by Lacoste