Turkish national busted in Krabi for ATM skimming

webfact

Turkish National Teke Onur Mustafa Busted in Krabi for ATM Skimming

KRABI – Turkish National Teke Onur Mustafa (36) and his Thai accomplice Kanitha Saramee (45) were arrested by Thai authorities for the manufacturing and used fake credit cards.

Krabi Provincial Police Deputy Commander Boontawee Toraksa told local media that they had been tipped off about suspicious withdrawals by the Siam Commercial Bank.

police then went through security camera footage at the locations where the withdrawals had been made and were able to determine the identity of the suspects as well as their vehicle’s license plate number.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/turkish-national-teke-onur-mustafa-busted-in-krabi-for-atm-skimming.html

-- CHIANGRAI TIMES 2015-08-24

Goodness no replies ? I suspect the members are so used to reading about these ATM scammers being nabbed it is considered being none news worthy.

Myself I have never in seven years read of a single court case where theses guys are locked up for several years, in fact never heard of any of them including the army of Nigerians who get nabbed ever appearing court., Why I wonder.

pattaya websites report lots of atm scams and skimmers caught. I have asked many times for somebody to follow up, get information from the courts or immigration. I have never heard a single thing on the status of any of them. I suspect it would be very revealing. It always seemed silly that the authorities would not post more information about the source, alleged foreign head honchos. In this electronic day and age posting those people's names or IP would seem to be helpful to authorities, private eyes, etc