Cost of Living in Thailand Video

COST OF LIVING IN BANGKOK VLOG

The cost of living in Bangkok Thailand is the running theme throughout this video. We talk about the cost of a variety of stuff, including:
-The Price of a Cheap Apartment Rent Bangkok (Pet Friendly)
- Cost / Price Of Electricity & Water Utilities
- Cost of Fuel Prices, gas and Petrol/Diesel
- The price of weekly Grocery Shopping in Bangkok
- The Price of our Classic Car, LPG Conversion and Air Conditioning conversions for old cars
- The Price of cafes and Coffee shops in the city
- The cost of a good award winning restaurant for lunch in Bangkok
- The price of public transport including taxis and the BTS Sky Train
- How much it costs to buy Picnic Food and Street Food and finally ---- The price of Dinner and Alcoholic drinks at a decent restaurant.

Bangkok Places of Interest in this Video:

Cheap Apartment Kozy Inn Bangkok - Website | FaceBook Page

The Shaker Cafe Bang Khae Bangkok - FB: theshakercafe

La Memoire Cafe Bang Khae Bangkok - FB: lamemoirecoffee

Wild Coffee Thoet Thai Bangkok - FB: wildcoffeeBKK

Anya's Place Bangkok - Web | FB

Lumphini Park Bangkok - GPS 13.731385, 100.541535

The Wine Connection Sena Fest - FB

Get a feel for what life is like living in Bangkok, Thailand... Enjoy & don't forget to share this video if you found it useful

COST OF LIVING IN CHIANG MAI VLOG

Read:One Month Spend in Chiang Mai- http://bit.ly/onemonthspendCM Read:Cost Of Living Chiang Rai- http://bit.ly/costoflivingchiangrai The cost of living in Chiang Mai Thailand is the running theme throughout this video.

We talk about the cost of a variety of stuff, including: The price of eggs, buying dogs, house rental, cars, motorbikes, household bills, drinking water, air mail, public transport, coffee, lunch, dinner, clothing, gyms, and a weekly food shop.
As well as talking about and showing you how much things cost living in Chiang Mai, we take you on a walk around the moat, and check out a new cafe and restaurant.
Get a feel for what life is like living in Chiang Mai, Thailand...

A very good video, and watching it has made me realise why I do not live in Bangkok and avoid big cities even though I was born in one

It was the constant noise and roar of traffic through the video and after living on the Gold Coast Australia for over 25 years and 3 years beach front in Payoon beach Bang Chang Rayong the noise would drive me crazy.

From the CM link above:

"Here in Chiang Mai it’s a different story entirely. We have signed the lease on a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached house, with large garden for our dog, complete with pond. Fully furnished with air conditioning, all for £205 per month INCLUDING bills and internet! A massive £700 saving each month. "

Hmmmm....$320 for a 3 Bed, 2 Bath detached house, fully furnished including "bills" and internet?

I know the article was written in 2012, but still...

http://8milesfromhome.com/post/26267409648/real-costs-of-living-in-thailand-500gbp-per-month

Edited by PHP87