English Premiers Fotball News - In Bangkok!

A couple of locally based Brits have set up a new magazine called "EAT MY GOAL". It concentrates entirely, for the time being at least, on English Premiere League Football.

Their first issue hit the streets a few days ago and it consists of a roundup of the week's games and gives a bit of commentary, goals scored etc. They tell me that there is no other mag like it in English available in Thailand.

Given the remarkable popularity of English football locally it should become popular.

Free copies can be found on Sukhumvit at: Megabreak Pool Hall - Soi 4, Wall Street - Soi 33, Gulliver's - Soi 5, Flyers Bar - Soi 22, Corleone's - Soi 8 and La Rueda Latin Bar - Soi 18.

If you want any more details, send them an email on [email protected] or telephone 06-5034419 or 06-3264364.

--Stickman 2004-04-04

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I quote a forum member,

How do you make a small fortune in Thailand come with a BIG ONE!

I speak from experience :o

Getting Thais to make a decison on advertising space is like pulling teeth, and if its a free mag it will depend entirely on revenueif it is to survive.

I hope they do a lot better than I did. I changed direction and had a new mag offering to run my advert for FREE, well I took it, I would not buy it, am gettiing so bloody cynical its not good for me!!!

GOOD LUCK TO THEM :D