Oversight on 90 day reporting 6 weeks over.

Just checked and stupidly I find I have missed my 90 day report for 21st July here in Issan.

What are my options?yes get to immigration asap, is their anyway to wriggle out of paying the failure to report fees? and how much are they if forced to cough up, is their a ceiling on the amount, I hope so ...........Im on a b visa with work permit about to be yearly extended in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for any advice.

The fine for voluntary payment should be 2,000 baht (regardless of time) or 4,000 if found out (normally during an arrest). Max is 5,000 but if not payed they can also charge an extra 200 baht per day until you do so.

For probably 99% the fine will be 2,000 baht and it is quite firm these days at most locations.

The fine for voluntary payment should be 2,000 baht (regardless of time) or 4,000 if found out (normally during an arrest). Max is 5,000 but if not payed they can also charge an extra 200 baht per day until you do so.

For probably 99% the fine will be 2,000 baht and it is quite firm these days at most locations.

Yep, I can confirm the 2,000 baht, which I paid at Phiboon Mangshan Immi, because I was two days late.

Use the reminder feature on your phone, saves a lot of grief.

Yes a thought for the future, however with 5 years of reporting this is the first over sight on my behalf just a mental block sadly.

So from the other replies in seems if I am apologetic and humble they will simply ask for 2000k at the worst and that will be the end of the matter, hopefully not asking for 6 weeks @200 baht a day on top.

Yep, I can confirm the 2,000 baht, which I paid at Phiboon Mangshan Immi, because I was two days late.

2000THB for 2 days late? Wow this is some penality!

Standard fine for those who find the 90 day reporting window of 15 days prior to 7 days after the due date for the report unsuited to their busy lives !

Bet the poster will not do it again and will report on time next time, given than they give you plenty of leeway around the reporting date...so in this instance the deterrent of a fine works

be so harsh with over stayers , No cap at 20k and THB 1000/day and see how the number of overstayers decreases

@lostinissaan, you should not have been charged the non reporting fee for being just 2 days late on reporting as, under the current law, you have 7 days leeway for the reporting. As long as you were not 2 days over this 7 day leeway, you were ripped off.

An update , job done, first in the door to an empty office, very friendly humble and apologetic explaining a couple of recent bike mishaps and heavy work schedule and after a behind the scenes chin wag among themselves...................I was reminded to be careful next time and sent on my way without a fiscal penalty.

The boss knows my ugly mug over the years so I was lucky this time for sure .